Heresy II to Heresy III

BEC

This is the point where you might want to just stop and consult with your friendly Klipsch Customer Service Representative. I did that also, but the course I elected to follow from this point might not be right for you.

There are several ways out of this problem. You might even make the wire reach if you can run it straight through the padding that is around the woofer if you install the tweeter first and then connect the wires. That, of course, would mean that if you ever had to have the tweeter out, you would first have to remove the woofer so you could then reach the wires for the midrange. Then you could remove the midrange allowing you access to the tweeter wires.

You could also make the driver wires longer by cutting them and splicing in a length of wire for the midrange and tweeter.

I chose remove the crossover from it's input terminal cup and rotate it 180 degrees so the wires come out of the top instead of the bottom of the crossover.

Bob