Any experience w/ computers?

Speedball

Might need more info on your problem. But if you just deleted it from the browser go the recycle bin (assuming windows) and they should still be there. If you emptied the recycle bin then you have some bigger problems and there are app as others have suggested.

you did not say which operating system you have....if you have XP, check your PC help menu on how to operate system restore. Basically, it's a menu driven system that shows you a calendar and you pick which day your computer was ok, system restore will then restore everything to the way it was on that day.

Thanks for all the great replies.......

I can't find what I need to do the restore thing. Also shot an eMail to the geniuses who set up this computer and maybe he can help without charging $120.00 an hour.

In the meantime my first bookmarked audio website is the Klipsch Forum, how cool is that?[:P]

I can't find what I need to do the restore thing. Also shot an eMail to the geniuses who set up this computer and maybe he can help without charging $120.00 an hour.

Like others said, the easiest say is to just do a "system restore" at the time before you deleted all your favorites/bookmarks. Assuming XP, you do a system restore by going to "Start->All Programs->Accessories->System Tools->System Restore". The "System Restore" wizard will appear. Select the first option on the right side "Restore my system to an earlier time" and press "Next". The next page will have a little calander. Just pick a date before when you deleted your bookmarks and hit "next" and pretty much just follow the prompts from that point on. That should bring back your favorites/bookmarks (and I'll only charge $119/hour [;)]).

In the meantime my first bookmarked audio website is the Klipsch Forum, how cool is that?Stick out tongue

sounds like a mac