rs62 vs rs7

johnhart

Really depends on what you have for fronts. Both are great speakers. Best to match your rears with the series of your fronts.

I once matched Synergy Premiere rears with Legend fronts--not a completely seamless transition from front to rear. I am very impressed with what Klipsch has done with the RS-62. You may be hard pressed to tell the difference between them and KS-525-THX; and the difference probably goes in favor of the RS-62--they are that good.

Any idea where you would get the RS-7s? I've been kind of looking for a set, but can't find them anywhere.

If you don't mind Epay, this seller has 2 pairs for sale right now... Not a bad price for brand new, although he is NOT an authorized dealer....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Klipsch-RS-7-Surround-Sound-Speakers-1pr_W0QQitemZ260343954212QQihZ016QQcategoryZ3276QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

RF7s, RC7, RB5 IIs and..........Someone suggested RF35s for surrounds. He said that they sound better than the RS7s as rears. How about the despersion sound that you eliminate by going to a directional speaker set up?

Regards

What are you trying to do??

If music is your main interest,by all means go with the towers but I would consider getting rid of the RB5.

For HT stay with the WSDT type speakers,

The rs 7 is an outstanding speakers, you will not be disappointed and it is a perfect match for the RF 7

I replaced my RS 3II with the RS 52,the new RS series are incredible speakers.

I guess if you choose to stay with the WSDT speakers it comes down to how much money you want to spend

• 4 weeks later...