They Came!!!

Nuggits

Wow, I gotta give some credit to Vann's; I ordered a pair of Cherry RF-63's on Monday evening and they came Friday afternoon! w00t!

If you wanna see some pics, lemme know. I've only been playing them for a couple hours, and they sound....Stunning. I love them!

If I get this right. you have had them for 'a coupla hours' and there are no pictures yet? Dude, what's up with that? I just wish I could get my son off the XBox so I could listen to sumthin' Angry

Haha, I see you point ;) I'll be uploading some pics to Flickr and I'll post a link when they're up. I've mainly been just enjoying their beautiful sound, and gorgeous cabinets.

Klipsch, you have outdone yourselves with these.

• Moderators

Sweet pics. I really like the Up Low pic. Very cool angle. Just one suggestion. Not sure how much room you have but I would move them away from the back wall if possible. Give the rear ports a little room to breath. Now just sit back and enjoy them.

Yea, my room isn't very ideal at all. The Right channel is a mile away from me while the left is pretty much in my lap :P (There's an L-Shaped desk in a corner)

I did move both of them a bit forward though. I'm a little surprised on how good my HK handles them though. I can see why you said you loved it for music ;)

Very sweet!!!!!!!!!    Now what was the 1st thing you played on them.  I play Dark Side of the Moon 1st when anything is changed in the setup; got to have a reference point to begin with.   Congrats on the Klipsch.  Later Bill

The Very first thing I played on them was "Up" by Peter Gabriel, followed by "Happiness & Disaster" by Stabilo, then "Brand New Day" by Sting.

After that I couldn't play that much more because it was 10PM and my mother was about to yell at me for annoying the neighbors while they're trying to sleep :P Through, right now I'm about to stretch their legs a bit :D

great pics - the more you play them the better they sound Big Smile

Awweesomeeee; To me, they sound absolutely wonderful, between their smoothness, detail, depth, and just their sheer size. I can't imagine them getting better :P But if they will get better.....*sigh* so be it :D