Who knows of a speaker cable alteration shop? Nevermind

BS Button

I use gold plated adapters that costs between $4 - $8 bucks. I have a lot of standard terminated cables intended for screw mount but in recent years have also rely'd on banna plug connections. These adaptes work for termial ends or pin ends.

which factory?

if you have pics of what their finished product looks like we can shop PE for a similar end or whatever you want put on there. Actually it's very simple as usually you do NOT want to solder/tin the ends of the wire if they are going into a mechanical fastener like banana plugs or Neutrik. But I can do the heat shrink or whatever you want done.

Ok, checked their web site and while we're not going to have the metal crimp on sleevy thing where the wire splits, making a neat tail leading to the dual single banana plugs or dual banana isn't too tough. Got a photo of what you're looking for?

M

something like this maybe? It won't be a molded yoke over both speaker wires but I would use heat shrink tubing there, color of your choice. We could split the wires for single plugs like this or if it's for the back of receiver with standard spacing, I prefer to use the single connector with dual plugs.

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=181-601