Colter's shortest road trip ever

colterphoto1

I'll be managing a brutal 30minute trip to east of Indy- Greenfield IN is the home of the tour manager for Aerosmith and Moody Blues. Hoping for some fun road stories but he's a busy man.

Picking up a pair of LSI BG (sorry one piece only) that's part of a set of 8 that came out of a Las Vegas nightclub. Hopefully they're gently worn.

Stay tuned for a LSI 4sale thread coming soon.

See ya in a few!

Michael

Greenfield IN is the home of the tour manager for Aerosmith and Moody Blues. Hoping for some fun road stories but he's a busy man.

Might have been your shortest, but it has the possiblity of being one of the more interesting.

All he had were two. He'd been saving them for his son, but the kid didn't have anywhere to put them.

After today's rework, they now have matching mid drivers K55V (matched freq response), new tweeters with fresh diaphragms, I've checked the K43 woofer mounting and all wiring. With the backs on them, the AA networks look nearly sparkly new.

I took some photos of the rework. One has unfortunately been painted flat black, hence the threads on how to strip that off. Look for a thread in Commercial (where I put all my pro rework).

Yes they will be for sale. Roger was over here today and we compared them to my minty LSI-BG splits. Same great LS sound!

Michael

Yes they will be for sale. Roger was over here today and we compared them to my minty LSI-BG splits. Same great LS sound!

Woo Hoo! Someone will be very happy. What could be better for anyone wanting an LSI-BG then getting a set restored by Michael.