Transporter 3

wuzzzer

On Blu-Ray from NetFlix. 4/5 stars. Lots of scenes that will make you jump out of your chair with explosions, cars crashing into buildings, etc. The biggest beef I had with the film is that the car chases were sped up to a ridiculously obvious rate making them look more like a cartoon than an actual film. I guess I'd prefer Jason Statham to still be driving a BMW 5 series like he did in the first Transporter also. But, the Audi W12 engine did make some nice music!

The song that plays through the credits has some great bass that will really get your subwoofers bumpin. I liked the DTS-HD opening on the disc, too. I had my receiver turned way up and both my wife and I jumped from it.

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty awesome. That DTS intro at the beginning made me jump also. I think they purposely made it extra loud. Anyway the movie was definitely the best of the Transporter series (I watched or re-watched all three this week).

Anyway, the big question is: Who would win in a fight, Frank Martin (The Transporter) or Jason Bourne?

Anyway, the big question is: Who would win in a fight, Frank Martin (The Transporter) or Jason Bourne?

Well , if we dissregard the laws of physics like Transporter2 , I haven't seen the new one , Frank wins . If it's a real fight I got my money on Jason .

You mean he disregards the laws of physics in the fight scenes? The whole thing is so over the top, I probably didn't even question it.

Anyway, it's a good debate. Only problem is, Frank is usually fighting several people at once, whereas with Bourne, it's usually one-on-one. Maybe we need a seperate thread to get more people involved in the discussion.

It's true what they say, you never forget. The fact that he was an expert bicyclist, though? It's funny, though, right before he grabbed the bike, I was thinking "it would be funny if he grabbed a bike."

I read a Ka-Zar comic book where that happened once, it was funny then, too.

• 1 month later...