SOLD!!!! New Klipsch K-77 and K-77M and the Electro-Voice ST-350, T-35 and T-350 tweeters diaphrams for sale.

mikebse2a3

These were bought from Bob Crites as spares for when I owned Klipschorns. They are genuine Electro-Voice 8 ohm Diaphragms. They are used in the Klipsch K-77 and K-77M and the Electro-Voice ST-350, T-35 and T-350 tweeters.

I have a total of (4) New Diaphrams

$40.00 a pair plus shipping and insurance.

If interested please e-mail or PM through the forum

Thanks,

Mike

I sent you an email about the black covers with the gaskets right after you posted them...never got a response....I'll buy your 4 diaphragms for 70 if the black covers with gaskets are still avail for 10.

Hi, My name is scott and i wodered about the k-77-m diaphrams still available or know where i can get same .my heresys came not quite ''as descibed" also i know its not in the crossover but am not sure its the diapham ive never taken one apart any ideas? I just got a pair of chorus also i run an EICO ST-40 int amp.jan 17th 1962! and the combo is beautiful to behold. but bummer a silent tweeter in my new heresy.please help thx my email is :lyonperryscott@yahoo.com

• 1 month later...

Are you saying you need good K-77s? I have the ones I removed to install Bob's CT125s. And no, I don't know what I want for them, I guess whatever the going rate is for those and the K-55Ms

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How to find out the polarity on them..thanks

sit them in the magnet, put a 1.5v battery in series with a 10ohm resister across the coil leads, if the diaphragm jumps out of the magnet, you have correctly identified positive and negative, if the coil sinks deeper into the magnet, you have correctly identified negative and positive. POS jumps out, NEG sinks deeper in.

• 2 years later...