Seaton Sound SubMersive

Kain

Boy Kain,

I didn't know you were a long time poster over here on this forum. That sub is going to be impressive with your RF-7s. As you saw on AVS I went with the Hsu ULS-15 Dual Drive system. They really make my Forte II sing, now that I own these subs and upgraded my crossovers and Titanium Diaphragms from Bob Crites B&K Sound.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hometheatergeek, I bet two ULS-15s sound great. I would love to hear them.

White_Hawk, the SubMersive is expected to be shipped between May 20 and 27. So right now I am in the delivery week and really excited.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you going to be running it with a dsp-30 or sms-1?

I currently don't own anything that does EQing and I don't plan on buying a separate EQer at the moment. I'll just try to find the best placement in my room and work from there.

• 2 weeks later...

Not yet. There was a delay in getting the pallets required for international shipping. They should be available this coming Monday or Tuesday and my SubMersive should be shipping that same week too.

Okay, I saw one of the newer finishes on the SubMersive and decided to wait for the black oak finish. It should match my speakers much better. The new shipping date is now between June 24 and June 30. Just thought I would update.

Note that my black oak SubMersive will be a sample piece of what is to come. If I were to wait for the final production units, I'd be waiting too long. However, Mark has noted that this sample piece will be almost identical to the production units.

Yeah, I saw the quarter-sawn cherry (?) at Itai's (I think it was itais) it looked great. Can't wait to see a picture of the black oak! If he doesn't get one up, I'll have to have you post a bunch of them here.

The good news for everyone is that manufacturing times are going to dramatically decrease with the other shop making the nicer boxes =)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...