Groomlakearea51 MIA ?

dtel

Probably on maneuvers with the kids in the Zodiacs. I think this is the time of year that he teaches scuba classes to the young SEALS.

I know he said that it's too humid there to work on loudspeakers until about September.

Michael

• Moderators

Hey dtel.....point me to the thread that explains your avitar.

Tom

There is no thread, when it's done and working i was going to make one. I will explain, I built them myself, copied from a pair I have in my workshop, the horns are k402 horns. The cabinets are MWM singles, so I need 4 15" drivers from Bob Crites a pre amp and an amp to power 4 separate channels I already have an EV dxv38 for the crossover.

It's a 2 ch project that's about 1/2 way done as far as money goes. I don't collect equipment like many here do so when this was started I knew I would need an amp and pre amp, nothing laying around unused.

Any particular questions just ask, it's not like I am trying to hide it. [A] I just didn't want to make thread on it's own without even being able to hear them yet to answer questions.

Mark 1101 has the MWM/ 402 horn at his home in Georgia, that's who I got my pair of MWM bins from for the workshop, about a year ago I guess. I got to listen to his, they sound really good and really BIG. [Y]

Probably on maneuvers with the kids in the Zodiacs. I think this is the time of year that he teaches scuba classes to the young SEALS.

I know he said that it's too humid there to work on loudspeakers until about September.

Michael

That is good Seals need to scuba. I saw that special on National Geographic. It was terrible they come up out of that hole in the ice and WHACK.... Seal burgers for some big bear.

• Moderators

Michael

That is good Seals need to scuba. I saw that special on National Geographic. It was terrible they come up out of that hole in the ice and WHACK.... Seal burgers for some big bear.

Seti you are just not normal....[Y]

Michael your probably right about the Seals.

GLA51 is only allotted about 8.3 minuets for sleep, in his training/teaching schedule, over a month period this time of year.......

Or thats what he wants us to believe...I think he's up on the mothership, teaching them how to enjoy Sam Adams, Cheep Cigars, and Rock and Roll.....[6][6][6]

• Moderators

...I think he's up on the mothership, teaching them how to enjoy Sam Adams, Cheep Cigars, and Rock and Roll.....DevilDevilDevil

Now that's sounds like something GLA51 would be doing ! [:P]