Creative Suite 4 Master Collection...

Marvel

I am pumped! I'll have to get a new computer, but I still love it. When I got home Friday, I had a package waiting on the back porch - the newest version of Adobe's Creative Suite.The Master Collection contains:

InDesign CS4
Photoshop CS4 Extended
Illustrator CS4
Acrobat 9 Pro
Flash CS4 Professional
Dreamweaver CS4
Fireworks CS4
Contribute CS4
After Effects CS4
Adobe Premiere Pro CS4
Soundbooth CS4
Adobe OnLocation CS4
Encore CS4
Adobe Bridge CS4
Adobe Device Central CS4
Dynamic Link
Version Cue CS4

Since I work on staff at an educational institution, I get a deal... a very good deal. Like under 25% good. It's going to take a while just to get everthing installed, as it comes on 5 DVDs.

Can you tell I'm excited?

I have an empty PC here now, which meets the minimum req., but can see I'll have to get something newer. Since I built the one I'm typing on around 2000, and have a dual cpu model built a little later... you see where this goes. A friend gave me a 2.4Ghz Dell desktop, and it will do for now. I would love to get a quad core...

Bruce

I just built a quad over the winter and CS4 was one of the first things I loaded. It is awesome beyond compare of type of suite. The included Adobe Media Encoder pretty much will convert anything to anything from anything...it's integration into premiere is sweet too. Loading up AVCHD from my hi def camcorder to blue ray, dvd or h.264 is a one click deal. It is amazing, you will be happy.

But you're in Bloomington, right?

A loooong time ago I lived in Peoria. What do you have? Josh and I have the first AMD dual cpu boards that they had. The newer stuff rocks! You can PM me or email with the info.

Bruce