Changes to the Klipsch Website coming...TODAY!

Amy

• Moderators

We have redesigned some elements of the main website (not the forum - yet!), and are "flipping the switch" this afternoon (3 ET). Expect periodic outages (which also should not affect the forum) for a few hours following.

This is phase one of our entire web redesign - mostly functionality and some cosmetic changes . The really cool features that we are working on will be added in subsequent phases.

We hope you like the changes and find the site a bit easier to navigate. After all, we have a ton of products!! We're happy to hear your feedback...but only if it's good (ha!).

Again, keep in mind that we will be tweaking things as we go. The feedback we're most interested in from you guys at this time are dead links, pages not loading, missing information, etc.

Thanks all!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I do hope (if I may) that you will have a compare option.

You may [:)]

Did you guys change the time on the website to your local time or am I losing it?

The time on our website?

• Moderators

BTW, the main page won't load.

Yes, hence the alert to periodic outages Smile

Uh, I thought you wanted to know when pages weren't loading. Sad

After the migration is complete. Sorry, I didn't exactly make that clear. Tomorrow will be an optimum time to start looking for broken pages and errors.

Thanks!

• Moderators

No, not a direct link. One main objective was to declutter the main page - we had way too many links on it previously. If anyone comes here frequently, I would advise to bookmark us!

Amy, when I was in the floor stand section and looked at the Cornwall III it gave a price for a pair. Then I clicked on it and it gave a price half of that for a pair. I think the La Scala are the same way and one other too. You might check each one of them or for a small fee( set of cornwall III) I could help you out. I could be wrong but you might want to look at the floorstands and click on each one to see if its the same price

No, not a direct link. One main objective was to declutter the main page - we had way too many links on it previously. If anyone comes here frequently, I would advise to bookmark us!

I think that link from Main Klipsch site to Forum was pretty useful to Tech Support. I used it a lot to route people needing speaker help to the Forum, and I'd bet they still refer a lot of people here for detailed help in specific areas. Understand the need to unclutter, I'll check to see how difficult it is to find us from the main page now.

M