Changes to the Klipsch Website coming...TODAY!

Amy

You could just click on the logo in the upper left corner every now and again ;). Or sign up for the newsletter.

Yeah, I just have the Forum on my Favorites bar, because that's where I go most often. Then I hit the 'batman' logo if I need to go homepage to search specs on a speaker system or check newscenter every so often. It's pretty easy to get around imho.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Now about that 'groupies' thing...

Didn't you see the new title for it on the front page? I was going to wait to announce it until we completed the header graphic, but you just had to ask. [;)]
And yes, COLTER, you picked the winner. But I can't imagine what Klipsch trinket we could send you that you don't already have!

• Moderators

And yes, COLTER, you picked the winner.

I do believe it was Daddy Dee that stated 'backstage pass". Second page and 4 post down...

James

D'OH! Good call, James. See how blind I've become to some of these posts after 9 years?? [;)]

Dee! Email me your address, please!!

And yes, COLTER, you picked the winner.

I do believe it was Daddy Dee that stated 'backstage pass". Second page and 4 post down...

James

In all honesty I did mention a previous entry in my post, I had forgotten that Dee mentioned Backstage Pass and Backstage and thought I was shortening his entry to read simply 'backstage' for the sake of the banner bar.

So technically you did select his term and I urged along a bit with my descriptions (possibly neato artwork), but you could send us both something nice if you like.

Great job Dee! We are no longer 'loose women' because of you woohoo!

M

Gee... I never felt like a loose woman [:o]

Michael you may recall made up some pretty cool backstage passes of his own for the TAMF09 during IndyFest09. I tore out the hole on mine but it's still a pretty cool souvineer.

Now about that 'groupies' thing...

Didn't you see the new title for it on the front page? I was going to wait to announce it until we completed the header graphic, but you just had to ask. Wink
And yes, COLTER, you picked the winner. But I can't imagine what Klipsch trinket we could send you that you don't already have!

Oh, so my header graphics aren't good enough for you eh? LOL jk, I had a ball making up the little samples that I did. Finland, geesh [8-)]

Gee... I never felt like a loose woman Surprise

So many variations could be made of this statement but I will let it slide. Amy probably wouldnt approve. [6]