Klipsch Custom Motorcycle

peshewah

That should be a real horn blast. A sub----stantial with mini khorns mounted on each and of the hande bars with center channel in the seat. Or a "trike" with the speakers mounted in the back. I can't wait to see that program on TV, my favorite show. It's so well rehearsed and my favorite line is "that looks like shit" or "who broke the bleepin door?" I wonder why they never wear a suit?, They do make the latest fashion statements. That Nubs guy paints better freehand than a computer controlled robot.

JJK

Funny place to find a tweeter, but why not? I wonder if that's the horn.

Interesting bike. It's good to see that the primary belt is at least partly covered. Lots of people run them open. Not a good idea. A co-worker of mine lost a finger when he reached down absent-mindedly at a red light. When I asked him what he did then, he said simply that he waited for the green light, then rode straight to the nearest hospital...

• Moderators

So where will that bike end up when all the promo is done? In the lobby of Head Office?

The bike is now on it's way to another Stereo One location for a Palladium event in Cape Girardeau, which will run from the 30th of June through the 3rd of July. The address is 845 Kingshighway, Cape Girardeau MO 573-334-8645.

After that it will be returned to headquarters where it will await instructions for it's next appearance. [:)]

Years ago, Harley-Davidson actually tried to patent their engine layout and firing pattern, because they thought the "potato, potato, potato" sound Harleys make when idling was a big selling feature and didn't want the Japanese cruisers to sound like that. The court (or patent office, I don't remember) dismissed the application.