How come Bose Dont have a Forum

Youngklip

Bose suck so bad the company will not start a message board because they know there costomers have nothing good to say.. I would hate to work for the company.. You be walking down the street after you get your Klipsch speakers then you run into a guy that works for BOSE R&D group.. He would say so much crap that is not even possible to create a a Home Theater useing 3 speakers... Yeah i hear it now "You should at least hear our 3,2,1 system" Think about all that money you can save. I be like think about all the poor souls spending their hard cash on fake surround setup.

------------------

Bose Suck..Period

i guess the same reason Jolly does'nt have one Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

ProMedia 5.1 Tech Help

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

you don't go to Harding University in Searcy Arkansas do you?

------------------

-justin

ProMedia 5.1 Tech Help

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

I think a forum is a potentially damaging tool to a company. Lies can be spread and other products can be recommended, like I have with JBL, I may have lost Klipsch a subwoofer sale, but with this forum, I will definetly buy some Klipsch because, one, they sound good, and I like the company, more now than before.

BOSE IS PERFECT, no arguement.

I was watching Sinefeld and that show is LOADED with BOSE! They were at a party and they had some 901's (Yuckky! mommy!) and in that one chicks apartment, she had one of those BIG wave radio things (the $1000 one) and ALSO, a wave radio. Even though I hate Friends, I think they have some Martin-Logan's!

Well daa of course you see Bose on TV.. thats where all there money goes.. How come i dont see Velodyne Or SVS or Krell ??? I see Sony on every tv show there is Plus these shows only care about style and looks.. People at home dont care about the sound of speakers they see on tv they care about the people that make them laugh.

------------------

Bose Suck..Period

A friend and I were looking at some bookshelf systems

for his Mother.

We were at Best Buy (Yay.) and we were looking around and seen the Bose display.

The ones that seemed the top line out of all the plastic presented, were the 701 II's.

They have a little Demo Switchbox for speakers with a Volume, and you can't access the Components, A Yamaha AV of some sort and a Sony DVD player.

I pressed Rock and cranked the volume all the way with the 701 II's.)

Now I thought the volume would be set at a limit, it wasn't. When the song finally kicked in, It was scary.

Raspy distorted, it was not very pleasent, indeed.

I was diving for that volume quick.

Garbage.

(I don't understand these places, they have fifty billion systems going at once, the speakers are hooked up to switchboxes, noisy, cheap interconnects, one of the Employees is rattling the displays in the Car Stereo section five isles either way. How you could actually LISTEN to a system is Hopeless.)

We did see a big ol' Krell today, It was suffocating in some $800 cabinet, My buddie couldn't believe what a space heater it was, Class A at idle, I said.

We didn't hear it, It was hooked up to Martin Logans anyway.

They had a little pair of (Sonus Fabors?) floorstanders going in the same room, hooked up to a BK AV integrated or Reciever or something.

They were ugly, but they sounded awesome, clean and smooth, I need to return to actually have a Demo with a Employee next time.

Bose are Sick, that Sh*t hurts my ears.

I sure appreciated my system when I got home.

My tasteless day,

THANX!

This message has been edited by mike stehr on 02-26-2002 at 11:50 PM