You evil dudes made me order the PB13 Ultra!

freestyle

What are you using for a receiver? Where do you plan on putting the sub in your room? I know the Ultra is a huge sub but you might have to experiment with it in several different places to see what sounds best.

NICE sub, you'll love it. If this is your first "excursion" into the realm of upper tier subs then you're in for a treat. Do yourself a favor and go buy a bottle of extra strength Tylenol. You'll need it for the pain in your cheeks from grinning nonstop every time you fire it up.

Hey guys.....It's being delieverd here on Thursday...That is dam fast...SVS rules!

For now I'm running a sony 3400ES AVR....Probably upgrade to seperates at some point...But im in a condo for now....

Yes, this is my first serious sub! My current is 10 years old and is a Cambridge Soundworks PSW1A. The PB13 is going to kill it!

I chose the PB13 because every time I googled best sub it came up the 13. Then after I googled PB there was not one negative to be read. Everyone was freaking out over it.