Emotiva

LMFronsee

waiting for a response on a question i asked about the kg's i came upon this thread.

xpa5 and klipsch is like ammo and a gun, you need it to make an impact.

ive had the rb-5's connected to an onkyo when the onkyo died. i heard about emotiva and gave them a try.

wow!!you will not be dissapointed..i feel like my rb-5's are towers now..

, try their forums..http://emotivalounge.proboards.com/

• 1 month later...

the xpa-5 back panel labels the outputs...I purchased an onkyo 1007 that does 9.2 ss. I am interested in sending the front five channels to the xpa-5 and just having the back four powered by the 1007. It shouldn't matter if I hook the front wides up to the xpa-5 outputs that are labeled surround, right?...as long as the inputs are coming in from the front wide outputs on my receiver...I have four f3s up front and a c3 and four s3 in the back.

the outputs are not designed for particular channels but just labeled for convenience, right?

I've had piles of amps,Rotel,ATI,Parasound,Adcom,BK,Carver,Outlaw etc..all good amps.Only the Parasound actually sounded better than the Emotiva,but it hummed slightly,for the money and a warranty Emotiva cannot be beat,only my opinion.