Can I run a sub with 'Y' cords off of a Peach?

What are you splitting off to?

Two pair of amps?

Into the wall socket? [;)]

I had a splitter on my Peach and it worked just fine. now... bear this in mind (and I have Mark Deneen to thank for being a curious sleuth and discovering my problem)

I was splitting into a couple amps so I could A/B amps to my Khorns.

Long story short...one of the tube amps drained a wee bit of DC current OUT of its input when I turned the unit off. Evidently, this bleeding backwards of some DC wasn't enough to hurt anything and everything was working as designed.

BUT.... (there's always that dang but!!!)

Because I had the splitters in there, the input of this amp (which was outputting some DC) was also connected to the input of another amp. This DC current followed the wires and became part of the input signal for my other amp and shut it down.

I was discovering that if all amps were turned on, all was well. If I turned the solid state amp OFF, all was well (I could turn it on/off at will). If however, all was turned on and I turned the tube amps off, then the system would go into protection mode. If I never turned them on, or if I never turned them off, things were fine... but if I turned them off while the other amps were on, they'd go down on me.

Was a rather interesting puzzle and Mark was the one that finally figured that out. [Y]

So the lesson to me is, if you put a splitter in your system, you might cause other issues becasue of it. Then again, you might not.

I bought a pair of magic cables. You run them off the speaker terminals and then into the sub. They seemed to be regular rca cables but has resistors or something along the wires at one end. I think I got them from the horn shoppe but I could be wrong. It has been a while.