I have a very strong opinion - generically speaking!!!!!!!!!!!!

sputnik

[reply with been there done that, and docs are surprised I'm as sane as i am]

[refer you to other related mental health links]

[then refer you after ranting some more to intelligence test links]

[camly brush off ranting with a smiley]

[send threatening PM]

[violate the sanctity of the PM and post your threatening PM in the main thread for all to see, demonstrating that you cannot communicate on a normal human level and thereby validate my original opinion]

[claim that I have better things to do than argue with a bunch of lunatics on-line and dramatically announce that I will no longer be checking this thread then cleverly tell everyone to have a nice life]

[point out for everyone you rarely post anything audio related]

[disregard factually correct assertion]

[ask why even post here]

[clever high minded retort such as '**** ***"]

[imply you only have a mini system in your office that is 30 years old]

[laugh off implication with a long list of high end audio gear that I may or may not own and accuse you of having been on your high school A/V squad]

[Realize you can’t win by posting, develop multiyear plan to get revenge to offending poster]

[Change jobs and pick the family up and move into same town as offending poster, perform extensive research on the poster’s family and next of kin, involve family members.]

[Wait until next door neighbors either die or move away, move into house next door]

[Place flaming bag of poop on offending poster’s door step and shoot out all of his windows, step back in complete embarrassment when you realize that the offending poster actually moved out some months before you moved in next door neighbor, oh and he happens to be a priest.]

[Chastise son for missing that important fact on the week he was assigned to watch for such things.]

[Go back to the drawing board and make son get a job]