emotiva n klipsch?

venaka

hey do u have an emotiva with heritage?

i cant complain with my emotiva and little reference bookshelves..

I really do want a tower, preferably vintage. any trades welcomed

i have an opportunity to get either the kg 4.2 or 5.2 for under 250..mint

not sure how they will sound for theater since my rb-5 are doing a great job and im just waiting for the emotiva umc1.

hey do u have an emotiva with heritage?
i cant complain with my emotiva and little reference bookshelves..
I really do want a tower, preferably vintage. any trades welcomed

i have an opportunity to get either the kg 4.2 or 5.2 for under 250..mint
not sure how they will sound for theater since my rb-5 are doing a great job and im just waiting for the emotiva umc1.

No, but I am looking at them. Possibly XPA-5, USP-1 & UMC-1 (if it ever comes out). Also looking at building some Bottlehead tube amps for 2 ch listening, possibly using the XPA-5 for the bass bins and the tubes for the rest.

The UMC-1 has been out for about a month now, I really want to get the XPA-5 for my RF-7's, RC-7, and RB-61's, I have heard nothing but good things. I was told they might start packaging deals, so Im saving up now and hopefuly can get an XPA-5 and UMC-1.

Good to know about the possible packaging deal. I also like the processor upgrade deal and the 30 day return policy.

The UMC-1 is listed as 'in production' with no BUY button on the page. I'm currently running 2 ch HT so I guess I could wait for the processor, knowing my luck it would be part of a package deal ...

I drove my La Scalas with an Emotiva UPA-2 for a few months. It was a good combination. I recently sold it in preparation of getting a UPA-7.

It'll be driving a pair of DIY Cornscala mains, an Academy center, a pair of Heresy surrounds with the remaining 2 channels driving my IB subwoofer.

I can only hope that once running it'll all sound as good as I think it will.

Sorry,no umc available now,or for several weeks or more be my guess.I bought the lmc and lpa when they first launched,never a problem and comparable to the Rotel set I had previously @ 1/3 the cost.I hit 115 db in a large room clean and easy.