Heritage in Ohio

Pete H

I'm ready to pick up a set of K Horns, La Scala's, Belle's, I'm not really sure and some of the decision will come down to availability and price, but I would love the opportunity to listen to these, prior to making that decision. I'm close to Canton Ohio 44657 and would be willing to travel a little if there's someone that would let me audition any of these. I'm putting together a dedicated audio system and want one of these to be the cornerstone of the system. The open room will end up being approx. 24 x 30 with a vaulted ceiling. Any advice would be appreciated. As a side note, who is the Guru on tube amps on the site and does anyone have anything to offer up on matching tube amps to the Heritage speakers...............................................Thanks!

Hi Pete, i'm in cincy and i have near mint 1982 oak belles with cane cloth for sale right now and i will have for sale my mint 03 walnut k-horns with a mint 03 walnut belle center all 3 with original boxes before christmas. and if you need lascallas i could steal them back from my son and have them for sale to.

24x30 room there is only one speaker for you. k-horns

OK, I'll ask the obvious questions; Why will you be parting with your K Horns and do you know what you will be asking for them? I would also like to know, what your opinion is regarding the differences between the 3 series, as you own and have listened to them, so that makes you much more qualified than me. Thanks for your information and time.

OK, I'll ask the obvious questions; Why will you be parting with your K Horns and do you know what you will be asking for them? I would also like to know, what your opinion is regarding the differences between the 3 series, as you own and have listened to them, so that makes you much more qualified than me. Thanks for your information and time.

to many reasons to list why but i will give you the best one. i just bought a vacation home in florida.

as far as price i will e-mail you what i paid for them and the belle center ( bought all 3 from the original owner 30 mins from my house )

i have no time in on the belles or the lascallas as i used them for surround speakers and i just wanted one set of each of the big 5

i've owned k-horns for 20 years ( this is my 3rd set ) and the first klipsch speaker i bought back in 89

e-mail me if and when you want to come down for a demo

Pete, Khorns and LaScalas here in Indianapolis. Also Jubilees if you really wanna get sick!

Michael

I appreciate the offer and I may take you up on that. I was originally planning on coming out for the gathering this Summer, but it didn't work out. If I come out and hear all the gear that you have, I'm going to never finish my remodeling project. LOL