Anyone interested in $6.5 Million

germerikan

I got 6 of these in the mail yesterday, now they are fighting against Terrorists lol

Anyone???

With Due Respect,

Sincerely speaking, I would want to let you know that I have been on course and based on this fact, I would want to establish a relationship, which will yield dividends in due.

Before I continue, let me introduce myself to you, I am Captain William Perrich the commander of the Special Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force with the United Nations troops in Iraq, on war against terrorism.

I have now in our possession the sum of USD 6.5 million which was recovered from one of our raids on terrorists camps here in Iraq, because they keep most of their money at home for evil activities which they normally get through illegal deals on crude oil.

Based on the suffering we undergo here some of us do meet such luck. It happened that in our last raid last week we raided one of the terrorist strong base here in Iraq and we recovered this huge sum.This box of money have been deposited with the RED CROSS OFFICE here in Baghdad informing them that contacts are been made for its safe keeping and to make contacts for its proper use . As the team leader it is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money.

So I need someone I can deal with on trust and that is why I contacted you. So if you accept, I will put you forward as the beneficiary/owner of the funds and then move the money to you in your continent. As military personnel I cannot parade such an amount or carry it to America myself, so I need to present someone as the beneficiary. I just need your acceptance and all is done. I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service to you in your country.

Once I confirm your interest to my proposal. And your positive reply I will proceed to register your name as the beneficiary.

If you are interested, then let me know so I can proceed to register the consignment in your name as time is very important to me. I am doing this on trust; you should understand that as a trained military expert I will always be carefully in my dealings so everything is intact. This money is my life and I am willing to give you 30% of the total sum when the money is delivered to you. I wait for your response so we can proceed immediately. In less than 7days the money should be in your safe custody.

The only telephone access we have is radio message which is for our general use and is being monitored; therefore all communication will be via email till we finish our assignment here and fly straight to your country to meet you. Thank God that the new President, Barack Obama whose keen interest is to call us back home soon.

For more confidentiality, I will appreciate your effort to reach me through this private email:

captwillyperrich004@gmail.com

Regards

Capt. William Perrich

The only telephone access we have is radio message which is for our general use and is being monitored; therefore all communication will be via email till we finish our assignment here and fly straight to your country to meet you.

Snail mail a Magic Jack since he obviously has a net connection ...

And here is the kicker ...

Thank God that the new
President, Barack Obama whose keen interest is to call us back home
soon.

A US soldier thanking God for BHO, yeah, right ...

Yeah, it is like when Kelly and his Heroes gave the 'Up Your's' to the rear echelon and they seemed incredulous ...

All the burning bridges that have fallen after me

All the lonely feelings and the burning memories

Everyone I left behind each time I closed the door

Burning bridges lost forevermore

I think you need a better spam filter.

All of the mails landed in my junk e-mail filter.

Here is another but only for 1.5 Mil. hurry or you will be to late!!!

Attn:Friend,

After waiting and no response was heard, I deposited and also paid for the delivery fee of your $1.5,000 000.00 Million US Dollars, as CONSIGNMENT to ADEXEC COURIER PLC, in Lagos Nigeria because I traveled to SAUDI ARABIA to visit my friend and, I will not come back till April, 2010.

I want you to contact the ADEXEC COURIER COMPANY PLC, To know when they will be delivering your Consignment. I have paid for the delivery charges and also the insurance fee, the only fee you are to pay them is the monthly demurrage fee which they would pay the security department that is guarding your Consignment since the day it was deposited.

But if you will be very fast in contacting them, you will be charged for only one-month demurrage fee, which will cost you only $185 USD. So I urge you to contact them as soon as you receive this email.

CONTACT MANAGER: Mr. U. Michael

ADEXEC COURIER COMPANY PLC.

E-mail: Please write letter of application to the given address below.

ATTN: Mr. U. Michael

Tell: +234-702-984-6428

EMAIL: adexeccourrierservice@Aggies.com

Try to contact them as soon as possible to avoid increase in demurrage fee,i gave them your delivery address but you have to reconfirm it to them again to avoid any mistakes in the delivery of your fund Reconfirm below information to the company.

Your Full Name-----------------------

Your Address-------------------------

Home Telephone-----------------------

Office Telephone---------------------

Note: You are to contact the CONTACT MANAGER OF ADEXEC COURIER COMPANY PLC.

MANAGER via this EMAIL: adexeccourrierservice@Aggies.com <mailto:adexeccourrierservice@Aggies..com>

Finally indicate this code: GM0081 when contacting them, it will identify that you are the owner of the $1.500.000.00 Consignment deposited in the company. Do let me know as soon as you receive your Consignment and take a proper account of the content if the content is $1.500.000.00.

Regards,

Mr Nuhu Ribadu

Here is another one for 12.5 now hurry or the money will be gone!!!

"There´s one born every minute!!!"

I NEED ASSITSTANCE

Dear Friend,

I know my message will come as a surprise to you as we have never met before, but need not to worry as no one is informed of this communication.

I need your assistance in transferring the sum of 12,500,000.00 US DOLLARS ( TWELVE MILLIONFIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS ONLY) to your account.The money has been here in our Bank lying dormant for years now without anybody coming for the claim of it.

I want to release the money to you as the relative to our deceased customer (the account owner) who died since 31 January 2000. The Banking laws here does not allow such money to stay more than 10 years,because the money will be recalled to the Bank treasury account as unclaimed fund.

By indicating your interest I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed.

Please keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested.

Please, provide me the following: this is urgent please.

1. Your Full Name:

2. Your Phone Number:

3. Your Contact Address:

4. Your Proffession:

Having gone through a methodical search, I decided to contact you hoping that you will find this proposal interesting. Please on your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest, I will furnish you with more information. Endeavor to let me know your decision rather than keep me waiting.

Best regards

Christopher Kanu

I'd jump on this but an exiled Nigerian king wants me to hold 50 million until he can come and pick it up and pay me a 10% fee because I'm an honest fellow. So you can see I'm all set for now.

Thanx, Russ

Ha those other suckers have to work to get their money!! We are set!!!

But I did give them the tip, their own fault if they don´t use it!!!

Now the FBI is after me, I will have to reply now. (Wonder how I got the bank account at Bank of America??!!??)

Oh well....

Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division FBI Headquarters in Washington , D.C.

Federal Bureau of Investigation

J. Edgar Hoover Building

935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington , D.C. 20535-0001

ATTENTION FUND BENEFICIARY

This is an official advice from the FBI foreign Remittance / telegraphic dept., it has come to our notice that the C.B.N Bank Nigeria district has released 5,300,000.00 US dollars into bank of America in your name as the beneficiary, by inheritance means.

The C.B.N Bank Nigeria knowing fully well that they do not have Enough facilities to effect this payment from the united kingdom to your account, used what we know as a secret Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer (DIST) to pay this fund through wire transfer, they used this means to complete the payment.

They are still, waiting for confirmation from you on the already Transferred funds which were made in direct transfer so that they can do final crediting to your account. Secret diplomatic payments are not made unless the funds are related to terrorist activities why must your payment be made in secret transfer, if your transaction is legitimate, if you are not a terrorist, then why did you not receive the money directly into your account; this is a pure coded, means of payment? Records which we have had with this method of payment in the past has always been related to terrorist acts, we do not want you to get into trouble as soon as these funds reflect in your account in the U.S.A, so it is our duty as a world wide commission to correct this little problem before this fund will be credited into your personal account.

Due to the increased difficulty and unnecessary security by the American authorities when funds come from outside of Europe, and the Middle East, the F.B.I bank commission for Europe has stopped the transfer on its way to deliver payment of $5,300,000.00 to debit your reserve account and pay you through a secured diplomatic transit account (S.D.T.A). We govern and oversee funds transfer for the World Bank and the rest of the world.

We advice you contact us immediately, as the funds have been Stopped and are being held in our custody, until you can be able to provide us with a Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer (DIST) within 3 days from the world local bank that authorize the transfer from where the funds was transferred from to certify that the funds that you are about to receive from Nigeria are anti-terrorist/drug free or we shall have cause to cross and impound the Payment, we shall release the funds immediately we receive this legal documents.

We have decided to contact you directly to acquire the proper Verifications and proof from you to show that you are the rightful person to receive this fund, because of the amount involve, we want to make sure is a clean and legal money you are about to receive. Be informed that the fund are now in United State in your name, but right now we have ask the bank not to release the fund to anybody that comes to them, unless we ask them to do so, because we have to carry out our investigations first before releasing the fund to you. Note that the fund is in the BANK OF AMERICA right now, but we have ask them not to credit the fund to you yet, because we need a solid proof and Verifications from you before releasing the funds.

So to this regards you are to re-assure and proof to us that what you are about to receive is a clean money by sending to us FBI Identification Record and also Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer (DIST) to satisfy us that the money your about to receive is legitimate and real money. You are to forward the documents to us immediately if you have it in your possession, if you don't have it let us know so that we will direct and inform you where to obtain the document and send to us so that we will ask the bank holding the funds, the Bank Of America to go ahead Crediting your account immediately.

These Documents are to be issued to you from the World Local Bank that Authorized the transfer, so get back to us immediately if you don't have the document so that we will inform you the particular place to obtain the document in Nigeria, because we have come to realize that the fund was Authorized by CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN).

An FBI Identification Record and Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer (DIST) often referred to as a Criminal History Record or Rap Sheet is a listing of certain information taken from fingerprint submissions retained by the FBI in connection with arrests and, in some instances, federal employment, naturalization, or military service.

This Condition Is Valid until 10th November 2009 after which we shall take actions on canceling the payment and then charge you for illegally moving funds out of Nigeria .

Guarantee: funds will be released on confirmation of the document.

NOTE: We have asked for the above documents to make available the most complete and up-to date records possible for the enhancement of public safety, welfare and security of Society while recognizing the importance of individual privacy rights. If you fail to provide the Documents to us, we will charge you with the FBI and take our proper action against you for not proofing to us the legitimate of the fund you are about to receive.

The United States Department of Justice Order 556-73 establishes rules and regulations for the subject of an FBI Identification Record to obtain a copy of his or her own Record for review. The FBI Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division processes these requests to check illegal activities in U.S.A.

An individual may request a copy of his or her own FBI Identification Record for personal review or to challenge information on the Record. Other reasons an individual may request a copy of his or her own Identification Record may include international adoption or to satisfy a requirement to live or work in a foreign country or receive funds from another country, i.e. international Transfer Permit and Immunity Seal of Transfer, letter of good conduct, criminal history Background, etc.)

Robert Mueller, III

FBI Director

• 2 weeks later...

At last nigeria is reembursing all of the victims of internet fraud... the world just got a little better.

But keep it a secret!!!

ECONOMICS AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION, 15A Awolowo Road Ikoyi,Lagos Nigeria.

FRAUD VICTIMS/$950,000

OUR REF: 10667FV

YOUR REF: 890

Attn: Beneficiary,

I write to bring to your notice as a delegate from the Nigerian Government Reimbursement committee under the strict supervision of the United Nations to pay Five Thousand Nigerian 419 scam victims the sum of $950,000 USD (Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars Only) each. You are however listed as one of the beneficiaries for these payments.

You are expected to get back to us for your immediate reimbursement.

As a result of this laudable recommendations, you are hereby informed that during the last U.N.meeting held in Abuja,Nigeria, it was alarmed so much by the rest of the world on the lose of funds by various foreigners to the scam artists operating in syndicates all over the world today. In other to redeem the good image of our country, the President has ordered the immediate payment of $950,000 USD each to the affected victims in accordance with the U.N.recommendations. Due to the corrupt and inefficient Banking Systems in Nigeria, these payments are to be made by BARCLAYS BANK PLC, UK as the corresponding paying bank under the funding assistance of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Presently,Two Thousand Five Hundred Beneficiaries have been paid;more than 50% of the Victims are from the United States, while about 40% are from other parts of the world.

Your particulars were among those mentioned by some of the Syndicates that were apprehended in Lagos, Nigeria as one of the victims of the operations, you are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to anybody for any reason whatsoever as the U.S. secret service in conjunction with The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has swage into action to track this criminals down.

Once again, you are expected to keep it secret until these criminals are all apprehended.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) (Motto: No Body is Above the Law) have combined effort with the United Nation Anti-crime Commission to alleviate the plight of these victims as well as redeeming the image of our dear country. Many Banks, Universal firms, Companies and individuals have been in Bankruptcy today, due to the activity of these hoodlums. However, a thorough investigation have revealed that these people have dropped over 500,000 victims across the world, after collecting their money falsely, many as a result of this have committed suicide, while others are now living in abject poverty.

As regards these on going developmental strive; we have over 200 suspects at hand, 135 in kirikri prisons. While many are awaiting trial, we are still in search of others, who think they are wise, and hope that you will assist by giving any vital information that could lead to the apprehension of these hoodlums.

Contact Rev.John Wale my secretary immediately you receive this message via his email or call him on his number for quick and urgent response:Email:(revjohnwale@yahoo.com)

And reconfirm to him your personal information's below.

NAME IN FULL......................

YOUR CELL NUMBER......................

CONTACT ADDRESS ..................NOT P.O BOX OCCUPATION........................

Rev.John is well informed about your compensation; contact him immediately without any delay. He is waiting to hear from you. Most importantly, do note that your early response to this development will be appreciated.

We shall be waiting to hearing from you been certain that your response will be that you are satisfied and willing to claim your $950,000 USD (Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars Only)Reimbursement funds.

Yours faithfully,

Mrs. Farida Waziri.