Scorsese's my....

thebes

..middle name. It's wasted on him. When's the last time he ever went out on a Saturday morning an returned a couple of hours later with a $20 Fisher 500c with all original telefunkens.

Speaking of Teles, he's probably never heard of NOS Mullard 6DJ8's, Amperex 6922's with gold pins and never been used, a Tele EL34 with virgin pins, oodles of 12AX7's and 12AT7's of various brands. Then there's the 150 or so 6SN7's of all types, shapes and flavors. Did I mention the EICO stereo expander (all Mullard's), or the transisitor tester? A rack of dispaly raido tubes for the heck of it and I spent less in the morning then he spends on lunch.

If he really knew anything about the blues, he'd be singing them right now, cause when it comes to Scorsese, Thebes is the man.

post-14801-13819511849582_thumb.jpg

If he really knew anything about the blues, he'd be singing them right now, cause when it comes to Scorsese, Thebes is the man.

The man, indeed! Amps, tubes, receivers...the twins!...why is it so easy for you to score?

I've probably got aobut 3 or 4,000 tubes now but probably only 500 to 600 hundred are audio tubes. I must admit though, I've done good to fair acquring Fisher tube stuff. Some I've pretty much paid market value, and others have been killer scores.

From memory, albeit a poor memory:

Fisher 500C: $20

Fisher 500C: $40

Fisher 500C: $160

Fisher 400: $140

Fisher 400: $90

Fisher 480A and tuner: $150

Fisher x202B: $100

So, around $700 all in, most chock full of those nice telefunkens and only one non-working. Granted only one has been restored so far.

I really do need to shrink my supply of Fisher, and boy am I the go-to-guy for 6SN7's.

Heads up for fini,

There are a bunch of Mallards up for grabs right in your neighborhood (Rohnert Park).

-Gyro Gearloose

Yep, I seen 'em every single time I go to Friedman's. Christ, they're a lasting temptation.

Heads up for fini,

There are a bunch of Mallards up for grabs right in your neighborhood (Rohnert Park).

-Gyro Gearloose

Yep, I seen 'em every single time I go to Friedman's. Christ, they're a lasting temptation.

maybe they're not fishers but they surely are diverse

I heard that the bugle boys amperex and genelex were the ducks nuts

as good as tung sols if you put them innuendo push pull or single ended

NOS arc so be prepared for a flood, everyone is getting into tubes and vice versa

I forgot to mention the virgin gold pin feathers