Bodcaw Boy

Ouachita

Perhaps he tired of discussions of the best ways to copy his designs, including people asking for his experise on how to best do it? Just a guess.

Or perhaps, a new mandate from Klipsch about employee participation in non company related info threads as even Thump hasn't been as active, even prior to his current "Chinese Connection" mission.

Or many are now sitting out awaiting for the day, the second coming of "The Colter".

Whatever happened to Roy Delgado? I was on this board a few years ago and he posted all the time.

Roy is still kicking around, just not around the Klipsch forums.

No worries, though. He can be reached...

Chris

• 1 month later...

Perhaps he tired of discussions of the best ways to copy his designs, including people asking for his experise on how to best do it? Just a guess.

Or perhaps, a new mandate from Klipsch about employee participation in non company related info threads as even Thump hasn't been as active, even prior to his current "Chinese Connection" mission.

Or many are now sitting out awaiting for the day, the second coming of "The Colter".

Thump has been busy keeping Klipsch in headphone production, and a remodel job at home. I have too many digital portals in life. Maybe I need a higher bit DAC.