CALL OUT TO OUR CANADIAN KLIPSCH BROTHERS--ARE YOU OKAY?

BigStewMan

Can't say that I'm a connesuir of beer but I can drink beer with the best of them. Likely a connesuir would have to pour the liquid into a glass, maybe stir it, swish it around in the mouth for several seconds until either swallowing the liquid or spitting it out cuz of a joke he heard from a near by table. Hard to say. LOL Yes, I do believe there was Yukon Gold, and its been a while I have seen it.

Blech!

I have turned into a beer snob and the only thing worse than Major Brewery Canadian Soap Water is most of the American beer, but do have many fond memories of MGD and Lonestar.

Corona is still my "lite" beer, but just treat it as a safer form of water with the lime providing me with a rich source of Vitamin C, not beer.LOL

Have a local micro brew spot with a Oatmeal Stout that is a great meal replacement.

Lots of variety and seasonal brews, but I stick with my "Drunken Monkey" for the most part.

I'll have to pop down after work, just to make sure it's still there.[;)]

hangovers never were an issue for me. drank so many different types of beers; but, settled on moosehead. i've had labatts although i thought it was called labatts blue??? also, don't know if it was a name change; but, i used to drink molson golden.

don't drink alcohol anymore at all now.

You Must be an oldie McOldstien...I havent seen Golden for quite a few years. If I remember correctly, all the Oldies used to drink Golden and 50.

My old man used to drink something called CINCI, I think that may be what they switched to BLUE ?

It's all begginer beer if you ask me...The micro breweries always seem to make the best tasting beers.

hangovers never were an issue for me. drank so many different types of beers; but, settled on moosehead. i've had labatts although i thought it was called labatts blue??? also, don't know if it was a name change; but, i used to drink molson golden.

You Must be an oldie McOldstien...I havent seen Golden for quite a few years. If I remember correctly, all the Oldies used to drink Golden and 50.

My old man used to drink something called CINCI, I think that may be what they switched to BLUE ?

It's all begginer beer if you ask me...The micro breweries always seem to make the best tasting beers.

Oldie McOldstein??? I'm only 49. Everyone has their taste and for me, Moosehead hit the spot better than any other. I do admit, that I became predominately a Lager Man. Occasional Blonde Ale or Pilsner. Worst thing I ever tasted was a Hefeweisen (don't know how to spell it but i think it's pronounced CRAPPOLA). So, MechMan you must be one of those young adults? Your microbreweries are just fine; but, don't forget to live like us old farts and once in a while drink the stuff that we had to. Oh yeah, when i was on an ice breaking ship on the Great Lakes, in additional to beer, I drank MD 20/20. Nothing like a bottle of Mad Dog to get you through a cold Michigan winter night.

And Happy Thanksgiving!

Worst thing I ever tasted was a Hefeweisen (don't know how to spell it but i think it's pronounced CRAPPOLA).

Hefeweizen ( Yeast wheat beer) is not every mans beer but I quite enjoy it. And not every Hefe is a good one, also if you do not gently "shake" the yeast that settles on the bottom of the bottle it can be very bitter. This beer should only be drank out of a "Weizen glas".

Good for us that there are so many different varieties.

Glad to hear no bad done in Canada...

Oldie McOldstein??? I'm only 49. Everyone has their taste and for me, Moosehead hit the spot better than any other. I do admit, that I became predominately a Lager Man. Occasional Blonde Ale or Pilsner. Worst thing I ever tasted was a Hefeweisen (don't know how to spell it but i think it's pronounced CRAPPOLA). So, MechMan you must be one of those young adults? Your microbreweries are just fine; but, don't forget to live like us old farts and once in a while drink the stuff that we had to. Oh yeah, when i was on an ice breaking ship on the Great Lakes, in additional to beer, I drank MD 20/20. Nothing like a bottle of Mad Dog to get you through a cold Michigan winter night.
And Happy Thanksgiving!

Don't take it the wrong way BSM. I'm no spring chicken myself (42) and no insult was meant.

I agree...Moosehead is a good beer that goes down well, as well as a bunch of others that quench the thirst. I was only saying that there is also much better if ya look for it.

Hell, I'll even drink that soda water the guys south of the border call beer if I'm thirsty enough [;)]

Worst thing I ever tasted was a Hefeweisen (don't know how to spell it but i think it's pronounced CRAPPOLA).

The worst beer I remember hearing about was something called Iron City, possibly from Milwaukee. Years ago, when a large number of volunteers showed up to prep Nelson Ledges racetrack (a track in northeastern Ohio that was popular with motorcycle racers from Ontario, Quebec, Ohio, New York, Michigan and a few other areas in the Sixties to Eighties) for the spring racing season, they were rewarded with cases of Iron City beer.

After a bottle or two, nobody wanted any and went out to buy their own. When a thirsty mob turns down free beer, that's bad beer!