Got to blow some dust off

dtel

• Moderators

Daughter was working tonight, Grandson was sleeping out, Christy was upstairs sewing so I got to play for hours.

We went to new Orleans and heard some live music Friday night, a local band we like so that live sound was still fresh in my head.

Tonight I was a good time to get about the same volume, I got " almost " up to one whole watt ! [:o] Don't you just love efficient speakers [Y] 108 DB with one watt.

I have to say it was different from Friday night but not by much, It was as close as any speaker I have ever heard to that live sound. The sofa, floor and everything else including the walls were vibrating like only a big folded horn can do, that live feeling.

It's not like this was the first time I have done this but when you go a little while at moderate levels at best a little power seems to bring every thing to life in the music.

• Moderators

He just thought I was sewing![;)]

Yea baby, that's one of MY speakers in HIS avatar[:P].......the ones that sound so good you can't help but go....."Wow, I want those speakers for my living room!" [:D] The ever elusive live sound reproduction that most people chase....this set up has it![H]

I am so happy my daughter and I had the opportunity to audition the MWM/402 set up. During the audition, which was only a "single channel" set up, it was obvious these speakers would "rock" for our 2 channel set up! While I love my Forte IIs and Cornwall IIIs, as well as the Heresey and HII and the remaining Klipsch line up we have in our home......the MWM/402 set up is positively the best....The soundstage is tremendous...the voicing as always, with Klipsch is impeccable....this set up is worth every single inch of space we gave up to accomodate it.....our "family area" is a wide open space and the music completely fills the room and absorbs you in the sound.

Of course, dtel's carpenter work in building the MWMs was superb and the oiled red oak MWMs are a stunning addition to our family area!

• Moderators

I posted this hoping she would not see it, she had seen me on the computer when she came down and found it, she apparently thinks there hers, I don't think she even knows how to turn them on. [:o]

All I can say is I must have perfected the art of [bs] , I have her fooled. [:P] Or I have been trained over the years ?

Dee, we get along most of the time but when we do argue I can not seem to win, haven't figured that out yet, and with 3 daughters I don't stand much of a chance to win an argument, I try but it's not going to happen.[:$]

Coytee, I see from your post your also working on your Masters degree in [bs], it looks like were about to Graduate, I can't tell if your ahead or behind me in years it's a close race. [sn] [;)]

He just thought I was sewing!Wink

Yea baby, that's one of MY speakers in HIS avatarStick out tongue.......the ones that sound so good you can't help but go....."Wow, I want those speakers for my living room!" Big Smile The ever elusive live sound reproduction that most people chase....this set up has it!Cool

I am so happy my daughter and I had the opportunity to audition the MWM/402 set up. During the audition, which was only a "single channel" set up, it was obvious these speakers would "rock" for our 2 channel set up! While I love my Forte IIs and Cornwall IIIs, as well as the Heresey and HII and the remaining Klipsch line up we have in our home......the MWM/402 set up is positively the best....The soundstage is tremendous...the voicing as always, with Klipsch is impeccable....this set up is worth every single inch of space we gave up to accomodate it.....our "family area" is a wide open space and the music completely fills the room and absorbs you in the sound.

Of course, dtel's carpenter work in building the MWMs was superb and the oiled red oak MWMs are a stunning addition to our family area!

Sigh. What a gal.