American Idol 2010

Mr. RF62

Ok, I know there a some that don't care but there are members that kinda do. So here we go for another season of tom foolishness, rudeness and some really good singers. So far the season has had Victoria Beckham and Mary j Blige co-hosting and the list goes farther with Shania Twain and Neil P. Harris all the way to eventually Ellen Degeneres. So for those of you who don't watch the show, here is a little tidbit from the other night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIjcfQKxGNk

Funny stuff and true. Don't be caught with your pants on the ground. LOL

Ok, I know there a some that don't care but there are members that kinda do. So here we go for another season of tom foolishness, rudeness and some really good singers. So far the season has had Victoria Beckham and Mary j Blige co-hosting and the list goes farther with Shania Twain and Neil P. Harris all the way to eventually Ellen Degeneres. So for those of you who don't watch the show, here is a little tidbit from the other night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIjcfQKxGNk

Funny stuff and true. Don't be caught with your pants on the ground. LOL

OK, I'll admit that I enjoy this show and the Pants on the Ground was hysterical!

• 2 weeks later...

Katy Perry last night was just delicious...

I still think there's just a little too much of the "clueless and talentless" aspect of these early shows each season and not enough of the good singers. The best scenes are when the good singers make it through and celebrate with their friends and family--I want to see more of that.

The Latin family man last night should go far...

Katy Perry last night was just delicious...

I still think there's just a little too much of the "clueless and talentless" aspect of these early shows each season and not enough of the good singers. The best scenes are when the good singers make it through and celebrate with their friends and family--I want to see more of that.

The Latin family man last night should go far...

I agree with you, when it gets farther into the season, we don't know who to watch or look for.

• 5 weeks later...

I agree Big Stew about Bowersox. She can sing! I hope Didi can pull it together as well and do good. She seems to have a heart. I haven't saw the guys yet as I had to tape it last night(Olympics) so I will see it tonight and the elemination. I found the girls to be a bit boring mostly. But that usually happens this early, try to play it safe for the nerves I guess.

i don't think the guys stand a chance this year--i know it's early but i've only seen two guys that have a chance. andrew garcia and that guy that they were teasing kara about. but i've learned not to underestimate the power of the public--some people like things that i think totally suck. There are about four of the women that i think are pretty good.