New Klipsch 18" powered sub WOW!!!

Matthews

I had a simple question about an audio issue, no response. I thought this was a place to share information and find answers to common Klipsch problems. So I guess a person has to lie to get your attention. Maybe you just need a horn put in an unpleasent area to get some attention around here...Thanks for nothing!

Well Matt, I had a look at your post about using a speaker fuse.

I will guess that you did not get a response because this topic has come up a number of times before. A search of the threads would have quickly given more than enough information.

BTW, how quickly after your post is submitted do you think someone should answer you?

Did you confuse a "Forum for Klipsch speaker enthusiast" for "Customer Support"! [:S]

Matt, we are a group of people who love this hobby of ours. So much so, that we hang out here and share our experience's with each other.

We are in no way obligated to help each other or give advise. We do it because we love this hobby and respect each other.

If you need help with something regarding a Klipsch product, I would suggest you call customer support.

If you are looking for enthusiasts to help out, then you should be polite enough to wait for someone who has the experience and knowledge about your situation to respond.

Good Luck,

Dennie

Tough room....

but I read the reply to his question.... no answer would have been better than a smart a## one.

Also I have tried to do a search here and to tell the truth the search feature can be diffcult to use at times and the results not that great.

Just an observation... I do not mean to get anyone upset .....

I find it quite on the contrary though. 90% of the time the search will give you an answer.

On a different note, I thought we give great technical support here. Maybe it just me.

Also I have tried to do a search here and to tell the truth the search feature can be diffcult to use at times and the results not that great.