Is $1100 a good price for rc62 , 2 rf82, 2rs52 all new from authorized dealer

Vjgov

Absolutely a good price. That equates to $220.00 a speaker. You normally can't get the RS-52's for $220.00 each from a bootleg seller. RF-82's for $220.00 each, better price than used with scratched cabinets.

Show me where I can get that deal.

Bill

• 1 month later...

Thats a great price forsure!!

It would be very hard to pass on a deal like that, it does sound to good too be true though. I always hear of the great deals in the States, I wish they would show up in Canada, you would be hard pressed to find just the RF-82's for $1100 (maybe if you used cash)

• Moderators

2 good 2 be true

BE CAREFUL-

It might very well be.

RS-52's - Average of $600/pair

RC-62 - Around $350 - $400

That leaves $100 - $150 for the pair of RF-82's.

Sometimes deals are too good to be true......but sometimes.....they are just sweet deals thanks to our economy. I've found plenty of them myself. Sometimes I shake my head in wonder. As stated though, just be careful, deal locally, and check them out before purchasing.

Re: Is $1100 a good price for rc62 , 2 rf82, 2rs52 all new from authorized dealer

I agree with what everyone else said. I bought virtually the same setup when the RF82's were a new model. ....in '05 or '06 maybe??? I can't even remember when I bought them....LOL

With that said, I think I paid roughly $1650 after tax for the above after negotiating what I thought was a very good deal with a brick/mortar dealer. The only difference is I bought the RF52's for surrounds not the RS......which might even be cheaper than the RS52's. If the offer is legit/new product........it's a very good deal.