Pink Floyd DVD

Mr. RF62

Anyone tell me of a really great Blue Man Group DVD? Thanks

Having two of them (both?) I'd say get both lol. Although it's substantially the same show, the first one has little... (whats her name)...oh, Venus Hum who sings Donna Summers, drats, what's the name, "I feel love"?? and man, this little girl has a pair of lungs. This is in my view, easily as good as any song on this dvd.

Yes

I have to agree with Coytee on this one. Venus Hum Rocks!

I have this one and it is always a crowd pleaser......

31VGB9CV7GL._SS400_.jpg

It is not something I would play everyday, but if you want to enjoy great percussion and a great concert, this is a fun one.

Dennie

Ditto,

and if you ever get the chance, spend the $120 to see them. We caught them in Vegas a year ago it it was one of the most memerable shows we have seen.

The musicians are actually in cages above the stage with some great visual effects as well as percussion.

• 2 weeks later...

David Gilmour's Live at The Royal Albert Hall is a go if you like the mellow-er side. It does start out with some Dark Side and The Wall pieces but gets relaxing from there.

It's a 2-disc set with the second one having some behind the scenes footage. One oiece has the band bumping into Roger Waters who was rehearsing in the next building to David's. Pretty awkward situation....

I saw the live at pompei show on vhs 20 or so years ago. WoW was it cool!

I purchased the dvd and to my displeasure the show had been chopped into bits and made into a documentary. I was not happy! I did a little checking around on the dvd menu and found a selection that says "play original movie" . That was the ticket! The original show in all its glory OH JOY

I saw the live at pompei show on vhs 20 or so years ago. WoW was it cool!

I purchased the dvd and to my displeasure the show had been chopped into bits and made into a documentary. I was not happy! I did a little checking around on the dvd menu and found a selection that says "play original movie" . That was the ticket! The original show in all its glory OH JOY

I used to see the Pompeii show at the midnight movies at the Eastwood theater which had the massive Altec horn setup in quad! That would have been around DSOTM era. They did a great job of putting it on DVD. Also had Pulse back in VHS days so been enjoying that all along. Like the new Pulse with all the extras and the 'DSOTM making of' is not one to miss. Gilmour's latest is a bit lackluster for me, but seeing Rick Wright the year before he passed is a neat tribute and Crosby/Nash on stage is a great treat too. Ok, it's ALL good!

I have Blue Man Group surround sound DVD-audio but it just puts up stills on the tv screen. Nice recording but boring to watch LOL

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...