look at my avatar!

InVeNtOr

for those of you who like/love the show Pawn Stars look at my avatar! i am posting a pic of it too so it's easier to see.

my lovely wife bought this for me, for my birthday! she bought it from the store itself. in fact she bought it, had it shipped to the house then thought it would be cool for them to sign it. she contacted them, they said "sure" and shipped it back. they signed it and shipped it back to me! didn't even charge shipping twice!

i have got one cool wife! she even lets me get away with my HT stuff (well with in a very loose margin).

• Moderators

I take it you like the show ? [;)]

I have seen it a few times, alot of strange stuff is brought in to that store. The two youngest on that show are funny they are so dumb, like when they bought a hot air ballon and they are barely smart enough to fly a kite.

i like it because not only is it funny, you learn a lot, well at least i do. the wife and i agree, some of it has got to be staged. there is no way that many people in a 2 mile radius of that store has that kind of stuff.

chumlee is so retarted that he is funny! i love the show, sometimes it brings me to tears it's so funny!

i agree, the hot air balloon what funny. i loved the part where they break the Rhino Rick just bought and they thought they broke it. many i laughed so hard!

my favorite scene is when this guy comes in with some of that cowboy Monty Montana's stuff. Chumlee says, "hey hoss, come over here. This guy has some Hannah Montana stuff."
The man looks at him strangely and says, "this is Monty Montana stuff."
Chumlee gives him that dumb look and says, "is that her brother?"

I watched like 5 epidodes of that during christmas and then in the last few days there were like 10 episodes on demand. I love the show! Chumlee is indeed the best actor and most talented. I agree that most of the show is set up but just because of the basis of the show it makes it okay. Can you send me a tracing of chumlees autograph? [:P]

no, i don't have that type of talent! lol. i can how ever post the pic of the hat. you can then print it out and try. me and the wife did the same thing. we found them on On demand and thougth we hit the jack pot! i don't know if i would say chumlee is the best actor, i can say he'll bring tears to your eyes! he is however a very good sales man. that's at least how the show protrays him. he sold $3000 in a week just so he can have that bike.

post-23806-13819554821534_thumb.jpg

post-23806-138195701453_thumb.jpg