Khorns in the attic

Timmikid

• 4 weeks later...

How about some pics of the khorns in their new home : )

Coming soon in this theater! Yes

Congrats on scoring khorns in the Netherlands. How did you manage that?

Well... They are for sale here, but very expensive! Thanks to a tip from a good friend I found them on the Dutch equivalent of Craigs List. First I couldn't find them and was very frustrated as I had been looking for Khorns for years. Turned out they were listed as 'Golden Oldies'. [:S]. I got them for €2000.- which is a major deal here. [:P] At the time a was driving a small Ford Focus, so I had to drive to Friesland back and forth twice. Same as when I bought my LS Idustrial, then 2x back and forth to Bruxelles.

post-13557-13819583456476_thumb.jpg

Timmikid,

I can't really add any more in the way of advice (gaspr's suggestion sounded pretty good) but those are great looking speakers (love the cane.) Congratulations on the new home - looks cool. Let me know if you'd ever want to swap homes for a few weeks.

How about some pics of the khorns in their new home : )

Coming soon in this theater! Yes

Congrats on scoring khorns in the Netherlands. How did you manage that?

Well... They are for sale here, but very expensive! Thanks to a tip from a good friend I found them on the Dutch equivalent of Craigs List. First I couldn't find them and was very frustrated as I had been looking for Khorns for years. Turned out they were listed as 'Golden Oldies'. Tongue Tied. I got them for €2000.- which is a major deal here. Stick out tongue At the time a was driving a small Ford Focus, so I had to drive to Friesland back and forth twice. Same as when I bought my LS Idustrial, then 2x back and forth to Bruxelles.

Those are beautiful. The room looks great. Congratulations.