For Sale: Anthem Amp1

Deang

This amp is a EL-34 based tube amp running in the ultralinear cofiguration. It is rated at 40 wpc. The amp is absolutely mint with tubes less than a year old.

If you have always wondered what all the fuss is about this is a great opportunity to find out.

It's a smooth rich sound with a soundstage that extends beyond the front baffle of the speaker.

Retail is $1400 -- I will let it go for $525

email me at dean.wescott@wpafb.af.mil

------------------

dean

Dean, I'd take you up on that if I didn't already have two of them!!

Great sounding amp. Anybody who gets it will love it.

------------------

If you don't like what is coming out, you wouldn't like what is going in." -PWK-

---------------------

TWO-CHANNEL SYSTEM

AES AE-25 "Superamp"

AES AE-3 Pre-amp

New Tube 4000 CD Player

1976 Klipschorns (ALK'ed)

HOME THEATER

Klipsch 1968 ALK Cornwall "II"s (LF/RF)

ALK Belle Klipsch (Center)

Klipsch Heresy (RR/LR)

Klipsch KSW-12 sub

Sonic Frontiers Anthem AMP1 (driving Cornwalls)

Sonic Frontiers Anthem AMP1 (driving Heresy's)

Denon AVR-4800

Toshiba SD-3109 DVD

NO SHILLING!!

Just Teasing! I - can you believe it?? Have been accused of shilling for my favourite line of amps and therefore,(to prove that I am as pure as the driven slush), suggest that doing a search under Antique Sound Lab would be tacky at the very least!

AKA - We all enjoy that which we love ...Except whenn..Err..Ummm.. Well that's another story<GRIN>

------------------

It is meet to recall that the Great Green Heron rarely flies upside down in the moonlight - (Foo Ling ca.1900)

• 9 years later...

Hi

For sure interested in this amp. I have had the Integrated 1 for years and have begun to move into separates, using a C/J PV-10 with the Integrated 1 for power.

Where are you located and how do you ship? Also, will you take $100 down for a few days until I get paid?

Thanks,

Brent

Hi For sure interested in this amp. I have had the Integrated 1 for years and have begun to move into separates, using a C/J PV-10 with the Integrated 1 for power. Where are you located and how do you ship? Also, will you take $100 down for a few days until I get paid? Thanks, Brent

Dude, that amp was for sale 9 years ago !

Hi For sure interested in this amp. I have had the Integrated 1 for years and have begun to move into separates, using a C/J PV-10 with the Integrated 1 for power. Where are you located and how do you ship? Also, will you take $100 down for a few days until I get paid? Thanks, Brent

Dude, that amp was for sale 9 years ago !

So, do you think it's gone? [:S]

Note to self: Always check the date when searching forum! [Y]

Dennie