Heresy I, Why No Picture?

willland

• Moderators

I now have 6 pairs of Heresy I's. I will post new pictures when I have time. Maybe I will take some really good pictures of one of them from different angles and sent it to Amy. Big Smile

That would be awesome [Y]

A few years ago I asked everyone to send pics of their historic Klipsch products to help fill any "holes" in our documentation. I don't think I got any responses

I think you should ban everyone on the forum and start with new people. Sort of like Form Members I, Forum Members II, Heritage Members and Annoying Members.

By the way.... I now have your ducks (bwahahahahahahahaha)

[6]

• Moderators

By the way.... I now have your ducks (bwahahahahahahahaha)

I'm actually looking forward to what you have in store for them. I might just be as twisted as you are. No wait, I take that back. And I like your idea on catagorizing the Annoying Members. Too funny!

Dee, I don't think we did, or I would still have it. I'll go through them again and see. Hunter might have something too.

Since the topic changed to web pictures...

Amy how come there are different views of each speaker but no view of the backs? I think that would help with questions on how to mount speakers, it will show if it just has the keyhole or both keyhole and threaded insert.

James