Home Theater Signs/Logos

smokarz

• Moderators

thanks for the link youth. i only see 6 posters on that site. am i missing something obvious?

Yes, you have to click on the 6 posters. Each of them is showing a style (brushed aluminum, black with gold writing etc). Once you click on them, you will find tons of manufacturer logos. You will notice below each of them where it says "Items". The Gold on Black series has 236 signs.

• Moderators

Edit: Only his LED plaques are expensive, the rest are pretty fair IMO... He also has a nice Klipsch plaque.

I dunno, $200 USD for LED Plaque and $81.00 USD for standard. They look nice but to me, $81 per placque gets expensive quick.

about the best deal on that site is $55 for the metal ones. then you have to make the wood part. for 1 sign, i can see the price, but i am making a plaque with 8 different logos. it has 9 total but that extra one is "This Theater Features" so i don't count it. the sad part is, i think once i finish it, i may sell it. i don't think anyone will want it, but it's not truly what i want. i am going to have to go big and spend some big money for what i want. i have to find someone who can laser etch my designs. i then have to find the right sheet metal for it. it's going to be a big task, but it's what i want. right now i have the Tin Studio jpg's printed on vinyl and it give the look of what i want, but i want the real thing, i want sheet metal actually etched.

anyways, not really part of the O.P.

I bought a very nice etched glass Klipsch logo for very little from a guy on ebay. I set it on top of my CF3s and it looked GREAT.

Then one day I was messing around my domo and stepped on it. Turns out that the vibration from the speaks (LOUD) walked that mother right off the speaker and fell to the floor. I'm not sure if it broke when it fell, but I know for a fact that it broke when I stepped on it!

Had a few Gin & Tonics in me that night, so there were extenuating circumstances.