Paul Reubens (pee wee herman) bit part in Blues Brothers

Daddy Dee

I hesitate to post this, because it gives away just how easily entertained I am, but this evening I was watching (and listening) to the Blues Brothers movie.

You know how delightful it is when listening to a system and hearing instruments or other sounds in a recording previously unnoticed before,... it's very cool. This evening I noticed Pee Wee Herman had a bit part as a waiter in the Blues Brothers movie. I'd never noticed that before. Gave me a big smile, along with enjoying the very good sound of the music in the movie.

Probably late to the party on this, but I love Jake and Elwood.

post-11993-1381958373992_thumb.jpg

A friend went to art school with Ruebens in California. He said that it he is relatively normal compared to the college years. Now that must have been a hoot. When I would watch my neices and nephews they loved his kids show. The adult jokes went over their head but some of them are really funny.

Pee Wee also had a part in a Cheech & Chong movie. I cant remember which one it was, but I think he played a hotel clerk. It has been so long since I watched it.

Correct,he also played Donna's boyfriend in 'Nice Dreams". ( The big Coke party under the table in the reasturant ).