JUBILEE, HARTSFIELD WEDDING!!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

although the pics are gorgeous, those HART-A-LEES are evem more impressive in person or is that in speaker. pics are nice ,however, they simply fail to show the intricate detail & workmanship. this young man is blessed with 2 little man clones. & a beautiful wife. his sweetie recently lost her job. they are moving to a smaller place. the heat is on to sell those babies, no! not the clones but the hart-a-lees. this could be somebodys end all speaker quest.

although the pics are gorgeous, those HART-A-LEES are evem more impressive in person or is that in speaker. pics are nice ,however, they simply fail to show the intricate detail & workmanship. this young man is blessed with 2 little man clones. & a beautiful wife. his sweetie recently lost her job. they are moving to a smaller place. the heat is on to sell those babies, no! not the clones but the hart-a-lees. this could be somebodys end all speaker quest.

it is definately the end to my speaker quest. Although that paragon pic does look interesting. Now 1 of those in rosewood could be a nice center channel and flat scree stand. Who has the plans?

LINK,,,,Why dont you move the family in with you...Then you could have the HARTALEES to play with..

Maron!!!

Dont let Link fool you. His set will be completed Monday or Tuesday. His are being veneered this weekend in cherry. And yes we have downsized to get outta debt. Somebody please talk some sence into Link, he still thinks his community drivers are all he needs.

ssctrojan,,,,Yes Link screwed the pooch when he got rid of the TADS...But when he hears the errer of his ways,,,He might turn around,,,Yes getting out of debt is most important,,,But dont give up your wood working tools,,,

ssctrojan,,,,Yes Link screwed the pooch when he got rid of the TADS...But when he hears the errer of his ways,,,He might turn around,,,Yes getting out of debt is most important,,,But dont give up your wood working tools,,,

Yes Maron, but Links loss is my gain. At least they were kept in the family. [:D]

Oh, and the TAD's have benefited from a little restoration job. They now look brand, spankin' new. And just for some piece of mind they are being remagnetized with fresh OEM diaphragms. Ouch, I still cannot sit down. [;)]

Kept in the family??? a family that lays together stays together,,,,, Yes restoration is expensive,,But worth every doller.. They are the cleanest sounding drivers I have ever heard..outside of the JBL 476be units,,,Greg Timbers of JBL stated the only way the 476be can be improved is to go from the 4 slit phase plug to the 5 slit type in the TAD.. Thats a great indorsement.

Yes Maron, but Links loss is my gain. At least they were kept in the family. Big Smile

Oh, and the TAD's have benefited from a little restoration job. They now look brand, spankin' new. And just for some piece of mind they are being remagnetized with fresh OEM diaphragms. Ouch, I still cannot sit down. Wink

Are you the guy who bought Link's TAD drivers? Cause whoever bought them accused him of having blown diaphrams because they didn't know how to read an ohm meter. lol

Yes Maron, but Links loss is my gain. At least they were kept in the family. Big Smile

Oh, and the TAD's have benefited from a little restoration job. They now look brand, spankin' new. And just for some piece of mind they are being remagnetized with fresh OEM diaphragms. Ouch, I still cannot sit down. Wink

Are you the guy who bought Link's TAD drivers? Cause whoever bought them accused him of having blown diaphrams because they didn't know how to read an ohm meter. lol

Yes SSC, I AM the guy who bought Link's TAD drivers. You are off on your facts of the matter however, but very thoughtful of you to bring it up nonetheless. The fact that I am sitting in front of the computer in short pants now somehow seems most appropriate. Thanks.

Maybe if we ask nicely he will make a modernized JBL PARAGON clone :-O

JBL_Paragon_C44_Speaker.jpg

SERIOUSLY!!!!, Does anyone have paragon plans?

They are available on ebay, but it sounds as if they might not be complete.

Perhaps you could ask Maron to see if he still has blueprints...

PS - beautiful work!