Remember the days before Dale Carnegie? Dynaco restoration suggestions?

DizRotus

Klipped

Ag Tannenbaum has the original factory assembly manual for the DIY. They get $17 for it you have to call them to order. I have bought 2 Scott Items from them and they were first class copies. If you want to call them and order it I'll split the cost with you. You could just photo copy it and mail mine.

Craig

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Klipped no problem I bet that most of the pages are 8.5 X 11 and if there is one that more it will be the schematic. I'm not worried about the schematc I have that.

Let me know

Craig

I'm going to put the HF-81 on the back burner till you get it.

Yeah Clipped, I just tried printing out the HF-81 schematic out of boredom.

(I'll have use for it,though.)

While still legible, your really have to squint to read it.

The HF-12 schematic doesn't have as much going on, so it comes out larger.

My apologies.

I purchased a CD player service manaul from Ag.T.

Good manual at a good price.

THANX!

Craig,

I actually used to go by the name Xeno which I have now changed to Zeno (seems a little less to come from outer space somewhere, although that is pretty much where I am from).

You just reminded me that although we are out here in wine country there are also some great California micro breweries. fini called me this afternoon when i was in the middle of posting something, so I said wait a second I have to finish this post, then I realized I had to face the impending crisis of coming up with another signature. Sometimes when i am in a hurry I panic and because I am so obsessive I simply must keep the challenge going. Maybe that is why I am such a wordy sob, I dread coming to the end because I will have to come up with something like RIGHT NOW.....nutz....here we go again.....

-brewed and stewed

PS: If you are ever out this way we could all have a good time, just look us up and we could enjoy soundz and libations and much goofy amp talk.

PS again: actually fini is the funniest guy I ever met. He, like my own father was when gambling, is also one of the luckiest guys I know. He sees amazing stuff at yard sales and flea markets, stuff that is right in front of everyone's eyes, but he is the one who really sees it.....and ends up with it. Like those guys with a forked twig that tell you where to drill for water, fini would be the guy to have with you if you were searching the ocean for buried treasure.

I guess we would also make for a very esoteric vaudville comedy act "fini and zeno" or "zeno and fini" ...we could always pretend to be fighting for top billing.

Next morning:

I just had the weirdest dream that fini found a large dumpster full of NOS NIB output tubes of every shape and description, and also another dumpster full of high-end capacitors. Hot Dog.

One signature per post is plenty....see above

------------------

Cornwalls

currently upgrading

to all tube components

This message has been edited by Clipped and Shorn on 03-30-2002 at 04:30 PM

• 9 years later...