Would there be any interest in people bring gear and stuff that they might be interested in selling or swapping?

That would provide a great way to look at and transport some things back with us.

I have a pair of Cornwalls that I may be interested in selling, along with an integrated tube amp.

And I would love to have a pair of bookshelf size speakers.

So, anyone interested in such a thing?

Paul

I've been hoping for the same thing. There are a number of pieces of gear I'm planning to bring with me hoping pass along to good homes among the forum members.

One piece is a nicely rebuilt Fisher 800C. Also a handful of tripath amps, including one built by Vinnie @ Redwine Audio.

We should start making a list of things people might be bringing or be interested in obtaining. Give us something to be thinking about!

For what it is worth, I drive a rather huge Ford Excursion, that can hold all the way up to Khorns in the back. If anyone needed anything brought from Waco, Dallas or near by to Hope, I would be more than happy to haul it there or back for them.

The amp is an Antique Soundlabs integrated. Sounds nice, got it from former forum member. Just never gets used anymore. Same with the Cornwalls actually.

Paul

Just thinking out loud here, but if anyone is interested in the following, let me know and I'll bring them with me.

Single ALK Universal
Single Trachorn
Three JBL 2470 drivers with phenolic diaphragms
CT-125 Crites tweeter, only one.
Pair of Crites Cast woofers.

I'll see what else I have lying around.

handrew,

I'd guess you no longer reside in Fayetteville.

SSH

Well, I still have my house in Fayetteville, but I'm In Arkadelphia temporarily to help my mother through a stroke. She's making a quick recovery and I should be back in Fayetteville sooner than we thought. I brought the Forte IIs and Mcintosh along to help out with the therapy...ha!

I got these for a local band but they don't want a project. These are Altec A6 style cabinets. The second pic has the back panel removed. They have had an extra layer of birch added sanded and poly applied. These are big and heavy. No drivers.

IMG_2741.JPG

IMG_2740.JPG

Ian, looks like copies of JBL 4560, a venerable performer in the 70's. Too much cabinet for the output these days, but perfect for a little garage band.

http://www.audioheritage.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?15797-4560-JBL-Bass-Bins

AHHHHHHH THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

These were made by a pro sound company called Perkins. Apparently they copied it. These suckers are stout and look rather nice. They even have places for grills to attach to.