Help deliver from Ocala FL to Knoxville TN??

Coytee

I just found the perfect cover story.

The real answer to the question is "because I wanted them to play around with" The question is 'why did I buy them'.

The perfect excuse popped into my head yesterday.

Her uncle who lives next door, turns 91 soon. Come along July 4, they are going to have a big birthday party for him and all of their (his) family is coming into town from afar.

Most will be staying for a week and will be motorcycle riding, boat riding, big birthday bash, outdoor party...music.... hmm...

What better speakers to buy for the outdoor birthday party than monsters like these!! (never mind the fact that I already have LaScalas which would suffice)

I thought these would be a lot of fun so nabbed them for her uncle!!

It would be a much better world if everyone else in the world was as thoughtful to their inlaws relatives, no?

[A]

He is toast anyway

You are killing me.....

You are CORRECT none the less, but you are still killing me.

Stick out tongue

So are you lightly toasted? Medium toasted? Fully toasted? Or burnt toast?

Hmmmm maybe the improved sound for the birthday party scam, er story, er reason, yeah reason, will work. Works for me.

Are you sure a pair of even double MWM bins and a single pair of La Scalas are enough? I mean you do have a whole meadow to fill with music.

But she did buy a semi trailer. .

But she did buy a semi trailer. .

Technically, she bought a Pup trailer. I think it's about 30' long

http://www.rockanddirt.com/trailers-for-sale/FRUEHAUF/none/invnum=1766342

This isn't a picture of it but shows the basics of it.

You would think that a woman that buys a Pup trailer for herself, would certainly understand and have no problems with her husband buying a pair of MWM's, right?

I can vouch for being able to put 2 MWM-s bins inside a Chrysler Town and Country wih the seats out. No problem. If you have a Chrysler minivan, that will work nicely.

Dtel also created the "Redneck" MWM trailer. Maybe he will post a picture. That thing worked great and fit a pair of MWM-s bins perfectly behind an SUV on the hitch.

Mark (or anyone)

Can you measure the height of your single bins or, if doubles, the same height.

I might be able to borrow a Nissan Frontier and the bed measures about 40x73 and I'm trying to see if the two single bass bins will fit.

I'm beginning to think they will.

Best number to have is height/width (transformed side by side into widthxlength for the bed of the truck)

Yes sir....got it and it looks like they'll fit in the truck.

The game has changed a bit in that I've had someone contact me about bringing them north (not clear just how far) and as a backdrop, I'm looking into maybe just doing a trailer with a temporary hitch. I hadn't thought of that.... would be less expensive than a truck AND would get better gas milage (net less expense for the entire trip)

How in the world do you guys manage to come by these things??

Tom

I want to apologize for interupting you guys' personal conversation by asking the above serious question.

Silly me........

Tom

I do believe that Coytee purchased these on Ebay. But many have found them on Craigslist also. Just a matter of always looking in the usual spots..

James

How in the world do you guys manage to come by these things??

Tom

I want to apologize for interupting you guys' personal conversation by asking the above serious question.

Silly me........

Well, I had presumed you'd seen the thread.

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/p/135400/1372725.aspx#1372725

Seems Speakerfritz found them and made note. I waited around to see if anyone was going to make comment....so finally I did (about bidding)

I'm still surprised I got them for $200 although that will easily double by the time I get my butt down there to get them.

Sayyyyyyyyyyyyyy, you don't think you could fit them on the back of your bike for a 'day ride' and bring them my way, do you?

[:o]

Noooooooo.......I didn't see the thread. Hence the reason for me asking. (sheesh.......this is like having a conversation with my wife [;)] )

Please don't take this the wrong way, but you guys either got some kinda telepathic connection to all things Klipsch in the universe or have waaaaaaay too much time to be on the internet to find this stuff.

And no - they wouldn't fit on my mo'sickle. However they would fit in the back of my Nissan Titan pickemup truck. Sadly, the truck would stop at it's home and that would explain why you got a check in the mail for $200.

Tom