Just got an RC-7 with cherry finish for twenty bucks...

superedge88

I found a guy on craigslist locally that just posted an RC-7 for $20 because he just got a BOSE surround sound and "didn't need/want the RC-7 anymore" LOL! So my question is whether the RC-7 will match up ok with my KLF-30's theoretically speaking? I won't be able to try it out on my system for a while and thought I would get the thoughts of the experts in the mean time. Sidenote: The only reason I was the first person to catch it on craigslist is because I have an Android phone (HTC Hero) and I downloaded"CraigsNotifica" and app that immediately notifies you when there is a new listing in your area with your preset search criteria. If I didn't have Craigsnotifica I would not have caught this smoking deal.

wow.. I mean WOW.. like WOW WOW.. there is a thread ‘score of the century’ somewhere in this place.. with this fantastic score you may be a contender for being on top of the list..

and of course congratulations!!!!!..

Super score! Come on be honest now, I bet it took all you could do to not set the guy straight about the HUGE mistake he was making with the BOSE system. Wink

Super score! Come on be honest now, I bet it took all you could do to not set the guy straight about the HUGE mistake he was making with the BOSE system. Wink

I really did have to bite my tongue! I hope to be able to really listen to it tonight and see how it matches up to my klf-30's.

I don't know if the Iphone has an app like craigsnotifica, just get an android phone!

Lol, I would consider selling it or trading it for a klf-c7 though. Trying to decide what I'm going to do with this thing.

Maybe I will just replace the tweeter diaphragms in my KLF-30's with the Titanium ones from Bob Crites to get them to at least sound similar to the RC-7's titanium tweeter.