Need opinions from Sub guys

I'm not exactly as sub-guy, but I do own 2 of them. 1 is a Velodyne HGS II 15" and the other is a Sunfire True Signature Series. I like them both, but the sunfire with it's small and inconspicuous size and can be felt in the soul. I use my subs just the opposite of you, my listening with them is more like 10 / 90%, Music/ Movies. I find my Cornwall more than capable of satisfying my ears w/o any help.

I like my Velodyne and don't regret buying it, but the Sunfire, IMHO, is at another level. Just an incredible sub, and god awful impressive for it's size. They both dig deep, but given high insight, I'd prefer 2 Sunfires. Small, inconspicuous and powerful, w/o being over powering.

RSW subs are awesome for music, huge slam factor. Their output drops pretty fast near 20Hz so there are other subs that will be better for home theater but if you're 90% music don't think twice - get it!!

Oh

My

Gawd!!

.....wish I still had my RSW-15's since my system is only music. I used them with RF-7's but something tells me they would blend real well with KLF-30's on music.

Go ahead.....rub it in. [:D]