Palladium center

Me Loves Khorns

I just got my Palladium center in and hooked up. It is pulling duty w/ Jubs up front and Khorns in the back. With McIntosh Pre/pro and amps. I am listening to it right now, and it sounds simply wonderful. I have tried a Cornwall 2 and a Heresy 3 before. And the Palladium keeps up and matches w/ the big ole Jubes better than any other combo so far. And it truly is a beautiful thing to just look at....

Paul

Yep the Palladium center is a killer, I love mine. [:D] For me it will be palladium all the way all around. Now the stand mounted and center, mains comming in August. So clean,so detailed...so transparent ! Klipsch got me fired up again, I hope more discover the majesty of the Palladium line.

• Moderators

Congratulations, I bet it does sound good. [H]

People may think that's a strange combination but after hearing both speakers it really is a closer match than you would think. I did not hear the Palladium center, all I heard was the big mains, but they would be voiced the same so it should sound great.