The 2010 Picky Report

WOW, looks like a great time had by all. Thanks for all the pictures and thoughts on the weekend. Really wish I could have made it.

By any chance, does anyone have a total group shot? How many members showed up?

James

Alas, no James. :(

Here is the email I sent to Amy:

Unless someone else has one, there is no group shot. There was never an opportunity. Due to the loose format of the event, the schedule never provided an opportunity for all of the pilgrims to gather together at one time to enable a group picture. The Friday night mixer was a non event and not everyone was in town yet. The only chance would have been at 2 pm when we were asked to gather in the break room at the plant for the tour. However, not everyone showed up on time and the tour was held twice over the two days on Friday and Saturday. So, some folks attended Friday, some Saturday and not everyone stayed for the Music Festival. Sorry everyone, I thought about it too, but there was never a chance. - Glenn L

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOME SWEET HOME!

Boy, am I thankful for everyone else's help here in keeping the ball rolling each time I check outta here to actually have a life. LOL Please keep posting your own photos, stories, comments and questions here. That's what this thread has always been about each year: Sort of an On-Line group hug. LOL

Verna and I bid farewell to Dr.Who and Michael Hurd in Chicago yesterday around 2 pm and drove home to the Detroit area. We made excellent time and stayed ahead of the rain, thank goodness. They should rename the Gary, Indiana portion of Interstate 80 "Malfunction Junction"! It's a "parking lot" that is under construction EVERY freaking time we drive through there. Amazing.

We're home safe and sound and hope that everyone else makes it home okay, too. I think we got 4 hours sleep the whole time we were gone and were exhausted last night. I got 9-1/2 hours sleep last night in my own bed and that NEVER happens (I am usually a late night person and an early riser)! Plenty more pictures to come as we shot nearly 700 images. Yes, 700 and I could not even shoot at all Saturday afternoon and evening because I was on a TV camera from 3 pm till 11:30 pm when the show ended. Thank goodness Verna took some while I filmed: Thanks sweetie! Now, back to work (fun)... -Glenn

I am not certain for which product these MDF plates are for, but that is certainly some fancy dado work!

Correction: Thanks to Colterphoto1 for identifying these plates for the THX Ultra2 Subwoofers.

post-10177-13819598649572_thumb.jpg

post-10177-13819616875182_thumb.jpg

I tried to ask Judy to help me move a couple of these beauties out the parking lot for me, but she just thought I was really funny and would not stop laughing. I seem to get that a lot. LOL

post-10177-13819598652322_thumb.jpg

post-10177-13819616878566_thumb.jpg

Many folks here on our forum know that our "Mr. Paint" is Michael Hurd. This photo shows Klipsch's "Mr. Paint", and he's about to spray a black lacquer finish on an RF-7 cabinet...

post-10177-13819598662816_thumb.jpg

post-10177-13819616891294_thumb.jpg