klipsch logo

chef73

That idea got rejected by the future Wifey....... Surprise

That's how it starts. Pretty soon you'll have those cute little cubes in your living room instead of those big ugly speakersStick out tongue

if my wife had her way, we would have them little cubes toBig Smile

It is about compromise.... Our apartment is only about 800 sq feet.... Our living room IS the home theater.....

She has been very accepting; It helps when it sounds so good.......

When I get the man cave someday..... I will have total design input in that room.....

For now.... I am lucky she is so open minded..... [:)]

I went to the site but could not see any prices or how to order one

Once you are on the page with the sign you want, on the left column click on "Print on Shutterfly.com" Then there are several options that you can buy for various sizes up to 20"x30".

• Moderators

Once you are on the page with the sign you want, on the left column click on "Print on Shutterfly.com" Then there are several options that you can buy for various sizes up to 20"x30".

Check that out. I never knew that. You have to create an account and login to see that option. Also, when you login, you will get the option to increase the size from 600x480 to 3000x2400. Neither are a really high resolution (only 96dpi) but will probably look ok. Usually you want between 150dpi and 300dpi when printing.

Thx for pointing that out Rich_Guy! That's good to know.

Check that out. I never knew that. You have to create an account and login to see that option. Also, when you login, you will get the option to increase the size from 600x480 to 3000x2400. Neither are a really high resolution (only 96dpi) but will probably look ok. Usually you want between 150dpi and 300dpi when printing.

Thx for pointing that out Rich_Guy! That's good to know.

I wasn't sure about needing to create an account, since I created an account already. I did copy one of the Klipsch images and it was 200dpi.

You could make a high end looking plaque like the $85 one you posted fairly easily with a wood back and an acrylic cover. [:)]

That idea got rejected by the future Wifey....... Surprise

That's how it starts. Pretty soon you'll have those cute little cubes in your living room instead of those big ugly speakersStick out tongue

Too funny. That's how I ended up with Quintet IIIs upstairs.[8-)] Fortunately the Lascalas live downstairs in the HT now.[:D]