Record Store Near Dallas

jcmusic

Well while on vacation last week in Dallas Tx. I ran into a record store just outside of Dallas called Forever Young. What a really awesome place huge and I mean big about 11000 square feet. With all the vinyl, cassettes, and cd's you could ever want. I found them to be a little on the pricey side but, the vinyl was in excellent condition. You get what you pay for!!! If you are ever in the Dallas area it is right off the I 360 at E. Mayfield Rd. just down the road from Six Flags and the Ballpark in Arlington.

Jay

Great place. You are right on all observations: huge selection, a bit pricey, excellent condition, you get what you pay for.

I hate buying a used LP, paying a decent price, and then having to clean it as if it was a garage sale buy. At Forever Young, all the LPs are pristine. Great place.

Well while on vacation last week in Dallas Tx. I ran into a record store just outside of Dallas called Forever Young. What a really awesome place huge and I mean big about 11000 square feet. With all the vinyl, cassettes, and cd's you could ever want. I found them to be a little on the pricey side but, the vinyl was in excellent condition. You get what you pay for!!! If you are ever in the Dallas area it is right off the I 360 at E. Mayfield Rd. just down the road from Six Flags and the Ballpark in Arlington.

Jay

Thanks Jay, I am just recently into vinyl and looking for a good source for albums !