Impromptu 1,400 Mile Road Trip

IB Slammin

• Moderators

I'm sure I have some photos somewhere Terry doesn't want me to post SurpriseDevil

Now I have heard that at least a couple of times before from a few different people. [:o]

That's my kind of "voice of reason" , Keep up the good work [Y][:P][H]

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jc and seti demonstrate steps to the Hokey PokeyMusic

Socks and sandals...Some serious drinking must have been going on.

Sounds like my kinda weekend Yes

Dude,

I had that blue shirt and brown shorts on from Friday through Sunday. I actually embarrassed myself.

Lets not show any more personals....thx.[Y][D]

jc

Dude,

I had that blue shirt and brown shorts on from Friday through Sunday. I actually embarrassed myself.

Lets not show any more personals....thx.YesDrinks

jc

Dude I didn't even notice the blue shirt or shorts lol.

When does the cornbread recipe become public?

Ok so we played some records on Thursday night but not without
catching alot of hell from Terry. Terry seems to think the only
thing records are good for is ***** shooting ok so many are good for *****. Anyway the clean vinyl sounded impressive. On the way back through town we stop at the Kaisers house for a quick visit. The Kaiser has a new turntable and a killer attic system. To quote Terry commenting on a vinyl recording of a cd he was familiar with "I've never heard the cd sound this good". [:P]

Also at JC's house was a Nitty Gritty record cleaner. I cleaned ever LP I took to Georgia on this really well. Among these records was a vintage record that I loved. After a really good cleaning the record sounded so much better. I must get a Nitty Gritty.

Well I was attempting to provoke Terry into another spirited debate between cd and lp. It was allot of fun. Maybe if my source for CDs was as nice as his I would play CDs more often. But another highlight of the trip was Terry leaving a Luxman KMQ60 30wpc tube amp at my house [:P] . For whatever reason the forum won't let me post any more pics so now luxman pic. It has been a while since I was properly tube powered and it sounds great. Thanks again Terry!