What Are You Thankful For?

BLSamuel

I layed my sister to rest 2 days ago after a short battle with cancer. I'm thankful for the time that she was on this earth. She was a good sister, mother, grandmother, and friend to many. She left us to make a new camp with good shade to the west. Good cool spring near by. Today she'll eat with all of our family thats gone on before me. We will set a plate at my family's table for her and the other who's not here with us. I love and miss you sissy and I'll see you again.

Have a good and safe Thanksgiving

I layed my sister to rest 2 days ago after a short battle with cancer. I'm thankful for the time that she was on this earth. She was a good sister, mother, grandmother, and friend to many. She left us to make a new camp with good shade to the west. Good cool spring near by. Today she'll eat with all of our family thats gone on before me. We will set a plate at my family's table for her and the other who's not here with us. I love and miss you sissy and I'll see you again.

Peshewah--sorry to hear about the loss of your sister. it's good that you are thankful for the time that you had with her. keep the good attitude, life is too short and we take it for granted far too often. happy thanksgiving my friend. also michelle, you keep looking for the good in people and you'll end up happier than many of us. happy thanksgiving folks. Steve

Today she'll eat with all of our family thats gone on before me. We will set a plate at my family's table for her and the other who's not here with us.

This sounds like a tradition that I would like to start at our table. I'm very sorry for your loss.

So sorry to hear about your loss peshewah. The first Holidays alway seem to be the toughest without loved ones. Being thankful for the time you did have them is probably the best approach... the pain will always be there but it will get better. Life will not necessarily return to normal but will return to the new normal. At least that's been my experience losing my grandparents and parents. Life is forever different. Normal when it returns is different. There is much peace and comdort in knowing that your loved one is in a better place with other loved one and that we'll be together again someday but on this earth there will forever be a hole in your heart but also many god memories.

May God bless your family and give you the strength and courage to get through this Holiday season and may the good times be forever etched in your hearts.

I am very thankful for the 18 years I had my mother and 36 years I had my father. Sure I'd love to still have the both but many lose their parents much younger.

So sorry to hear about your loss peshewah. The first Holidays alway seem to be the toughest without loved ones. Being thankful for the time you did have them is probably the best approach... the pain will always be there but it will get better. Life will not necessarily return to normal but will return to the new normal. At least that's been my experience losing my grandparents and parents. Life is forever different. Normal when it returns is different. There is much peace and comdort in knowing that your loved one is in a better place with other loved one and that we'll be together again someday but on this earth there will forever be a hole in your heart but also many good memories.

May God bless your family and give you the strength and courage to get through this Holiday season and may the good times be forever etched in your hearts.

I am very thankful for the 18 years I had my mother and 36 years I had my father. Sure I'd love to still have the both but many lose their parents much younger.

To those who have lost loved ones; My condolences..... It is always tough when loved ones are no longer able to remain in our lives.

(Lost my Gram @ 93 years old a few months ago).

I am thankful that I am alive today.

Lost my parents at the age of 15. I could easily have gone down a bad path.......

I have a loving woman and great children; and I am very lucky......

On a different note; I am thankful for Windows 7 Ultimate; so far it is kicking ***......

I am grateful to the members on this forum; We all touch each others lives to a degree. You guys make me laugh; piss me off (on occasion :) ) and keep my passion for music burning strong......

And of course; I am thankful my hearing is good; and to be able to listen to music on my Klipsch setup is a priveledge many will never experience.........

Hope everyone had a GREAT Thanksgiving......

So many kind word. Thank you so much. I'm also Thankful for the good people here on this forum.

Fini, leave the plate on your table overnight. In the morning take the plate of food to the far east away from your home and scrape it out on the ground. Maybe say alittle prayer.

Thanks again guys.

Family and friends. Including the Klipsch family and friends we've all met through the Klipsch Forum.

Thankful that I exchanged a few emails with OB though I never did speak to him or get to meet him in person. For those who know Rob, or not, raise a glass to our good forum friend OB who lost his battle to stay on this earth 2 years ago on Thanksgiving.

RIP Rob.

Reconciliation of estranged family members...

Having my own children close by and being able to witness as they grow into adulthood...

My 91-year-old mother-in-law alive to see another year...and seeing the care of her daughters for her...

Having both parents in good health...

Having a good job and having had opportunities that most young folks now find difficult to find...

My own health...

Friends who have recently lost their spouses--witnessing their strength during their losses...

Good tunes...new and old...(sounding much better now)...each day...

Prayers answered...

Chris