Just thought you guys might be interested

Steve is really getting settled into his new "job". At last he is happy in what he's doing. cwm1.gif I am very proud to be his wife. Hey did anyone notice his name on the Aragon forum? cwm4.gif God has blessed him with a way to get paid for his hobby... Great huh? cwm13.gif

------------------

The token female for the Klipsch Fan Club Tour 2001

Congratulations on being crazy Becky...I mean Mystery Guest.

What do you think about the move? Any feelings about moving so far from family and friends? Sounds like fun to me!

Also,what are the chances that your next permanent residence will have a very large open room? Because inquiring minds want to know.

Keith

Hello Steve and Becky.

I live here in Indianapolis, Indiana and welcome you to Indy. This is a great city, and I am sure you will like it also. I wanted to say welcome, and when you get here and settled, I would love for Steve and yourself, my wife and I, to meet for dinner sometime.

There are a lot of pretty good chains up around the Klipsch headquarters...as well as some really neat local specialty ethnic places not too far away in the tiny "tourist" (usually only on the weekends) town of Zionsville.

So let us know would love to show you around. Fellow Klipsch fans, are always instant friends. LOL

Roger AKA IndyKlipschFan

quote:

Originally posted by Mystery Guest:

Steve is really getting settled into his new "job". At last he is happy in what he's doing.
cwm1.gif
I am very proud to be his wife. Hey did anyone notice his name on the Aragon forum?
cwm4.gif
God has blessed him with a way to get paid for his hobby... Great huh?
cwm13.gif

Great to hear Mrs. Becky, got the name right this time Smile.gif. It does not feel right to call people here by their first names, being so much younger, so Mrs. Becky is about as close as I could get to a Mrs. (southern etiquet).

Wonder if y'all will get the 60% off Klipsch products after 6 months of work... that would certainly be sweet!

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

Keith, I am very excited about the move although I'm still stuck here in NC for a little while longer. I'm sure I will love it there...I mean heck...Klipsch is there! But mostly, Steve is there and is very happy. That's so important.

Indy, thanks for the invite and we would love to go out with you guys sometime...if I ever get there cwm25.gif

Oh and as for the large open room....who knows, it's possible. We will post pictures when we get settled.

------------------

The token female for the Klipsch Fan Club Tour 2001

This message has been edited by Mystery Guest on 04-10-2002 at 09:33 PM

Take a peek at the Mystery Guest with the new Aragonaut SteveP on last year's Hope Tour... where she accepted the mantle of "Token Female" amid a sea of testosterone based Klipschers.

Since BobG, Trey Cannon, Miss Valerie, Mr. Paul, Tony Reed, and SteveP have been previously exposed on the Forum... it was only right that it was Miss Becky's turn. (I hope I haven't betrayed a confidence in posting a photo they emailed to me privately cwm34.gif)

Pic3.jpg

Frankly, Klipsch could hardly have picked a nicer or more dedicated Klipsch couple to hold court in Aragon. -HornED

This message has been edited by HornEd on 04-11-2002 at 11:44 AM