Crites Tweeter Measurements

It seems that most of you think I should have kept my grips to myself. Considering how this has evolved, I have to agree. I don't mind bowing out of this thread if it will allow you proceed to post the plots. But, it seems that I am not the only one here now with a personal vendetta. It looks like you are developing one against me! Don't be like the kid in elementary school show-and-tell class that takes his toy home because another kid doesn't play well with others! Post the plots!

BTW: I would like to know why AK has the policy of not allowing a "guest" to view attachments anyhow. What are they trying to do? What's the reason for that policy? It's not required here.

To the point of where to post, it depends on the subject. If it's Klipsch specific, it's wasted over there. The Klipsch people are HERE! I think the Crites tweeter was intended as a direct replacement for the K77, but that tweeter is also a EV T-35 which was used in a bunch of speaker brands. So it's debatable where best to post it. I think the answer is BOTH places. So do it! Don't go away just because I messed up the thread!

Before I go, I might point out that I did a big review of the CT125 tweeter a while ago (2006). Here's the thread:

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/p/71834/704985.aspx#704985

Al K.

BTW: I would like to know why AK has the policy of not allowing a "guest" to view attachments anyhow. What are they trying to do? What's the reason for that policy? It's not required here.

Not just that but even if you sign in, you can't seen them. Several people here frequent both forums and have log ins. Why can't we see the attachments?

Not just that but even if you sign in, you can't seen them. Several people here frequent both forums and have log ins. Why can't we see the attachments?

I am sure this was not intentional, and Skywaverider already offered to post them here when he gets back from Japan. I assume they are on his computer at home.

Craig

I don't know what you guys are talking about. And I don't want to know.

I've never had a problem on AK; far from it.

Anyway, like I said, I will take the time to upload the original files here when I get back.

Currently in Japan, heard Everest DD66000s and assorted vintage JBL, Altec, et. al. stuff so far.

More importantly, how did the Everest DD66000's sound???